The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Fucking hell Mick..

He looks a fucking state doesn't he. I've drunkenly taken the kitchen scissors to my barnet one night and still ended up looking ten times better than he did. I know it would be odd for his character if he turned up all clean cut one night, but fucking hell its just becoming sad now.

That aside, I thought this was a pretty good episode of Raw. Main event segment was a lot of fun

• Paid Members

How does Foley finally get a haircut and manage to look even more homeless?

Really enjoyed the LMS match. Nice to see a proper finish too. Rather than the cop-out shit that always ruins Cena's LMS matches. I do think that if Strowman is going to progress, he'll need to find a second gear. The methodical stuff is fine for squashes and stuff like this but its not a WWE main event style. Those running powerslams on the outside were absolutely beautiful though.

Pretty easy watch throughout. You can see recently that they're trying to ensure each match has a reason for happening. Little setups like the Dusty Rhodes teddy recently or the Titus New Day audition on this one.

Didn't love the main event segment if honest. The Reigns/Goldberg staredown was good and Heyman was his usual self but overall, not a great use of Goldberg.

Think it was more to elevate the lads in the ring with him than making any major use of Goldberg. Owens looked the best he has in yonks getting up in his face, amazing the power an actual star has on this show. The double spear spot had to happen at some point, got a big kick out of that

• Paid Members

Think it was more to elevate the lads in the ring with him than making any major use of Goldberg. Owens looked the best he has in yonks getting up in his face, amazing the power an actual star has on this show. The double spear spot had to happen at some point, got a big kick out of that

I get that and I know everyone would moan if they didn't try and use Goldberg to elevate someone but, fuck it, I just wanted to see him batter Jericho and Owens.

I get that and I know everyone would moan if they didn't try and use Goldberg to elevate someone but, fuck it, I just wanted to see him batter Jericho and Owens.

Try #269 to get the fans to cheer Roman.

• Paid Members

Really enjoyed that Zayn/Strowman match. Strowman is constantly improving and nobody plays the underdog better than Zayn right now. Strong brawl and neither man looks weak coming out of it.

I was certain that the 'lose the belt by DQ or countout' stipulation was just a cheap way to get the US belt off Reigns, so was pleasantly surprised that didn't happen. Can't see him holding two belts going into Mania though so I'm sure he's going to lose it soon. Reigns/Goldberg staredown and the double spear was great.

Foley saying that Chris Jericho should be banned from ringside during Jericho vs Reigns... Has there been a single week since becoming GM he hasn't fucked up or slipped over his lines? Fucking hell, what a state. 

completely forgot until now but totally bizarre they promoted a Taker appearance on Raw.. I guess we're supposed to forget that episode of Smackdown he turned up on. Pity, him and AJ in a big match sounded fucking delicious.

completely forgot until now but totally bizarre they promoted a Taker appearance on Raw.. I guess we're supposed to forget that episode of Smackdown he turned up on. Pity, him and AJ in a big match sounded fucking delicious.

Is it because he was never drafted to either show?

So much like Heath Slater was, he's a free agent, able to appear on either Raw or Smackdown.

He is A FA so technically can appear on either show its just that on his Smackdown appearance he claimed to be back home to his Show or something along those lines anyway and claimed his not just for Wrestlemania etc

He then hasn't been back in the 7 or so weeks since and his next appearance is now on a Raw