The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

What I think doesn't matter, when a TV show draws the kinds of numbers the Big Bang Theory does opinions don't matter. The only thing that matters is all those people sitting watching it. That's the reason why the main actors get paid $1 million per episode. Whether I or you think it's mature doesn't matter. They get paid more in one day than many wrestlers will get in their lifetime of fake fights that they'll probably end up getting hurt in cause they can't work properly or throw a worked punch correctly.

I know which acting job I'd take. I know which paycheque I'd be setting my eyes on.

That's the reason why the main actors get paid $1 million per episode.

They must be shit Kelsey Grammar was on that 15 years ago but that's when comedy was comedy and jokes were jokes.

Not these actors pretending to be every day nerds that you can see every day of the week

• Paid Members

They must be shit Kelsey Grammar was on that 15 years ago but that's when comedy was comedy and jokes were jokes.

Not these actors pretending to be every day nerds that you can see every day of the week

To be fair, he was blowing more than that on coke each taping.

I beg your pardon??? You're telling me Sideshow Bob was Sideshow Chang?

The Hogan of his era.

Sorry to derail this, but just read about Grammers life...fucking hell...tragic stuff.

Aye, real right winger too, I mean he is so right wing that if he went any further he'd be a Grammer Nazi.

I'm not even sorry.