The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Yeah I assumed at the time their hands were tied with not owning the proper theme, but they at least recognised they really had to use it for his live entrance.

Basically the same thing as Sandman at ECW ONS.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

On the live version he came out to his WCW but left to his WWE.

Could be wrong, but it sounded like a new version that was heavily based on his WCW one when he came out. When he was in the ring, there were parts I hadn't heard before.

But my heart sank when he left with the shit version. Fuckers. I blame Kevin Dunn for no reason at all.

What was the logic in them using two themes? Was it some sort of compromise with him, as in 'Yeah you can come out with your wcw theme, but we have to use your wwe theme when you leave'.

Just seems odd they didn't just pick one. I was surprised and delighted though he came out to his wcw theme.

If these bigger plans for Brock at Mania are Shane McMahon then its awful, but i think it will happen at some stage as there really hasnt been a payoff to the F5 at Summerslam. Lesnar for me has lost his aura and has been terrible this year whenever hes been on TV, would love Goldberg to win but cant see it.

I'd do Brock/Shane at the Rumble, have Shane do the whole gutsy fight thing and nearly killing himself deal that he loves to do.

Following that, have Shane bring in the only person he believes capable of finally ending Brocks reign of terror at Wrestlemania, The Rock.

Brock would destroy The Rock at Mania, and be bragging about it the next night on Raw in the main event segment, cue the debut of Samoa Joe, and a massive brawl between the two to close out the show, Brock would then do his disappearing act and Joe would go on a tear through everyone calling out Brock every week leading to a huge match between the two, ideally at Mania 34.

Fuck ive rambled there, sorry everyone.

I'd do Brock/Shane at the Rumble, have Shane do the whole gutsy fight thing and nearly killing himself deal that he loves to do.

Following that, have Shane bring in the only person he believes capable of finally ending Brocks reign of terror at Wrestlemania, The Rock.

Brock would destroy The Rock at Mania, and be bragging about it the next night on Raw in the main event segment, cue the debut of Samoa Joe, and a massive brawl between the two to close out the show, Brock would then do his disappearing act and Joe would go on a tear through everyone calling out Brock every week leading to a huge match between the two, ideally at Mania 34.

Fuck ive rambled there, sorry everyone.

I don't think WWE can do the long build to a match anymore, especially with Lesnar. Lesnar/Joe would be at Summerslam at the latest.

• Paid Members

How do you follow Goldberg? You don't. You have Lesnar do nothing while Heyman says some stuff that no-one will rememember in 4 seconds.

Heyman's promos are like Wyatt's these days. Brilliantly delivered but saying nothing.

• Paid Members

On the live version he came out to his WCW but left to his WWE.

Could be wrong, but it sounded like a new version that was heavily based on his WCW one when he came out. When he was in the ring, there were parts I hadn't heard before.

WCW version was taken from a batch of stock music "World War 2" themes. It was done by two Belgian guys. If you scrobble it, it's called "Invasion" by Christian Poulet & Jean-Yves Rigo. Its a very good reworking the WWE have done.

• Paid Members

It would have been nice if they hadn't left it until literally the last segment before the PPV to inject some violence into the Owens vs Rollins feud. They only have a Hell in a Cell match on Sunday.

As much as it's been a rare highlight of the recent Raw dirge, the JeriKO team hasn't done the Universal Championship or Owens any real favours.

The only really decent match on Raw was the giveaway of the PPV tag title match except without the titles on the line.

Plus Brian Kendrick lost his lead in match to his Cruiserweight Championship shot.

Seriously, it's a shambles of a show at the moment, isn't it?