The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I'd be surprised if Goldberg did anything else after this. Seems like a perfect ending for him really.

Goldberg hasn't worked a WrestleMania inside of a stadium yet.  I'm sure he would love to bow out infront of a large audience.

Ideally I would've had this at 'Mania rather than this year but I guess that doesn't work for the video game.

they've invested all this time in the whole 'nobody can beat Brock' angle

Undertaker beat him.

Taker also TAPPED to a kimura in that match.

• Paid Members

they've invested all this time in the whole 'nobody can beat Brock' angle

Undertaker beat him.

True, but it was presented as massively contentious, and Brock definitively won the cell match after.

Exactly this. It was a low blow then a controversial finish- they had to do something where Brock didn't lose outright without having Taker come across as a complete jobber. They needed a reason for the rubber.

Goldberg wins after interference from Shane McMahon leading to Wrestlemania dream match between Brock and Shane O'Mac. Can't see anything else. Goldberg losing would be such a flat waste of time shit ending. Unfortunately, there's always the chance that Vince still thinks he has to prove he is better than WCW. Let's hope not.

I know Lesnar was protected by the finish, as he should be, but we can't pretend he's above losing to a part-timer given he already has.

And he doesn't get protected by the spear and jackhammer finish that everyone wants to see either, unless maybe Goldberg did it about nineteen times. Goldberg can lose a good match and go out to a standing ovation and it's still a good moment and you're not suggesting the even partier-time can beat the part-time guy that no one else can beat

Remember also Taker was flirting with a kind of heel persona for that feud with his nut kicking antics and such. He came off a bitter old man. A badass one, and it was awesome but in the scheme of things WWE have told us pretty firmly Lesnar > Taker

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Wrestlemania dream match between Brock and Shane O'Mac.

132.gif

I can't believe any match involving Shane still isn't automatically laughed at by everyone till we all pass out. Everyone expected the Taker match to be a one bump shit show and it was. The bump was crazy but it was dull leading up to it and soon forgotten. Their mania match was just over six months ago, already no one cares. Six months!

Credit to Shane for discovering his dads weight room in his forties, so he looked a fraction more believable than usual, but him against Brock would be a total joke to me.

I'm hoping Goldberg gets cheated, then decides the next night that he's got more than one jack hammer left in him. Then before he gets to Brock next year he can murder some other lads in his way.

Goldberg versus Hogan at WrestleMania to crown the very first Wednesday's Championship Wrestling champion. Sting as special guest referee, Nash as special guest ring announcer, Hall as special guest time keeper and Booker T as the special guest token black bloke.

Goldberg versus Hogan at WrestleMania to crown the very first Wednesday's Championship Wrestling champion. Sting as special guest referee, Nash as special guest ring announcer, Hall as special guest time keeper and Booker T as the special guest token black bloke.

Surely Flair should be in there somewhere as well?

Yeah if Shane never had a match again it would be fair enough for me.  I think they've ran out of things for him to jump off.

They would probably make it No Hold Barred so that Lesnar can throw him off things instead of him just jumping - a balcony, the titantron, things like that.

Surely Flair should be in there somewhere as well?

Nah Flair is busy with Cena to determine the very first 17 time World champion.