The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

The lines are so fucking blurred at the moment, that everyones a tweener and you have cunts wrestling like underdog Daniel Bryan-esque babyfaces (Rollins) when they are supposed to be heels and vice versa.

Miz is probably the only purist on the roster who does exactly what he's supposed to do on the side of the fence that he's on.

Charlotte too, truth be told.

There's no Ricky Steamboats no more.

I'd Throw Jericho In the Mix as well, Plays a heel as a Heel should be

I'd chuck Sami Zayn in there aswel in terms of Wrstling a clear defined role, he is a fantastic Babyface.

I'd agree with the above though, Owens certainly too flashy in his move set, any time a Heel elicits a gasp and an "OHHHHHH" from the crowd for some high risk move then something is up.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

I'm interested to see where they go with Styles. Hopefully they don't do a losing storyline, as they never do anybody any favours.

A call up for Balor to side with Anderson and Gallows perhaps?

• Paid Members

Cesaro is a face though.

His work is the same regardless.

In fairness to a lot of the guys, WWE doesn't help them be great heels with the apparent limits on cheating. They need to bring that back. A lot of guys need to tone down their flashy moves too.

I'm interested to see where they go with Styles. Hopefully they don't do a losing storyline, as they never do anybody any favours.

I can see them bringing Balor up after the next NXT Takeover show or on the Raw after MITB.

He is a face in NXT and would be a heel on Raw, which would just be confusing. Let him finish his business with Samoa Joe and then bring him up as the leader of The Club.

They could probably do Styles vs. Miz for the IC title at MITB to keep them both busy and on the show.

Did anyone else hear Jericho apologising to Apollo as he won? I'm almost certain I heard 'I'm so sorry man'

Probably apologising for the mess they made of the Lionsault/kip-up spot.

• Paid Members

I can see them bringing Balor up after the next NXT Takeover show or on the Raw after MITB.

He is a face in NXT and would be a heel on Raw, which would just be confusing. Let him finish his business with Samoa Joe and then bring him up as the leader of The Club.

They could probably do Styles vs. Miz for the IC title at MITB to keep them both busy and on the show.

The Balor scenario crossed my mind last night, but who knows. I was sure The Shield were getting back together to face the Club, but I clearly have not a clue when predicting this nonsense.

Styles is the most fascinating character on the show, however. He's playing that Sting role of the conflicted babyface with knobhead pals very well.

• Paid Members

Sod Balor, Joe is the most obvious call up for me, he's ready to go, has new found motivation and even his flashy attack is designed to out and out hurt.

Nakamura would be ahead of Balor too for me.

I'm sure Roman is top seller outside Cena among the kids so they're into a position where by it doesn't matter who the fans want to cheer again.

And by fans you mean adult males. The fans who are kids and women love the guy. My little cousin and all his mates think Roman is the dogs bollocks.

I'm an adult male and I love him to be fair.

On the point of Charlotte, she genuinely seems annoyed that she's not a "cool heel" that fans want to root for I reckon. Letting "what?" chants wind you up like that is just daft - seen it dealt with much better in the past.