The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Raw was terrible. Not sure mixing the Slammy's and a normal show works, I doubt it does anything for the ratings. They should by now have made the Slammy's a Network exclusive and just have an extra show somewhere doing the awards rather than squeezing it onto Raw where there was hardly any entrances for any of the matches.

I feel sorry for the fans who paid to go to Raw to miss most of the entrances, see some half matches & complete shit. 

I think I heard someone go WE THE PEOPLE during Rollins' bit so can only assume people were gettin in the ring already for some matches. Either that or Swagger's #1 fan was in

Not to mention the Elimination Chamber match Santino got into due to Orton being hurt. He managed to be in the final 2 of that match also, and the crowd were well behind him, willing him on to escape the No Lock. Sadly, it wasn't to be.

Edited by neil is brill

oh, in spirit I definitely agree, Santino's just somebody who's made me laugh zero times having had lots of opportunities to do so. R-Truth chasing Bo Dallas dressed as Santa instead would get a hearty thumbs up

Santino shits all over Bo Dallas. I can only imagine you are a staunch anti-Italian xenophobe, because this post is otherwise insane.

oh, in spirit I definitely agree, Santino's just somebody who's made me laugh zero times having had lots of opportunities to do so. R-Truth chasing Bo Dallas dressed as Santa instead would get a hearty thumbs up

Santino shits all over Bo Dallas. I can only imagine you are a staunch anti-Italian xenophobe, because this post is otherwise insane.

Listen, I just Bo-lieve okay. Bo is a lot like his Dad in a way. Comes out, does his catchphrase, I think "that's dumb as shit, I fucking love it and wrestling" then he gets in the ring and it's time to grab a beer from the fridge. Maybe cos I wasn't watching through a lot of Santino's career but yeah I just don't 'get' him. His little walk's okay, I'll give him that.

• Paid Members

Totally agree on both counts. Why end his IC title run abruptly if they were hinting at a year-long reign? Given how much of an afterthought that title has been, I'd be surprised if they used the belt for anything noteworthy after his loss.

The cobra was quite funny at first, but then after a while it became a bit too much. Like Mr Socko.

Totally agree on both counts. Why end his IC title run abruptly if they were hinting at a year-long reign? Given how much of an afterthought that title has been, I'd be surprised if they used the belt for anything noteworthy after his loss.

To get the big UK pop for Regal beating him. It didn't really work out that way. I was gutted, and I remember everyone else there being pretty deflated by it too. 

I guess they wanted to relaunch it as the workrate/hard-hitting/serious belt. Regal and Punk did nothing with it. JBL did the retirement angle with it, but that could've worked just as well without the title. People talk highly of the Mysterio/Jericho feud, but I don't think anything compared to what Santino would've been doing with it.