The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Personally I just find her an incredibly irritating character, the skipping does my nut in, the 'im crazy' act is fucking woeful and when booked as a face she comes across even more like a heel. Fuck her, load of shite.

raw was one of the better wwe raws i have seen in a while.

the rollins Jon Stewart segment was fun. rollins trying to read his script at one point and jon stewart saying haw he cant read and stands up looks over and gos to grab the script.

john cena shitting himself when there is the loud band and the russian flag appears over the ring.

paul heyman evertything about that segment. plus axel curtis got himself over. (maybe was his last chance or something to prove his worth at doing something/anything)

and booker t getting fired was class. and triple h showing everyone includinding the fans he runs things. in the sence that if fans shit on reigns he still is man there going with wheather they like or not. the fans can boo all they want it wont change a thing

• Paid Members

I wouldn't know or care if she can wrestle, her general AJ'ness makes me skip her by that time, terrible meta bullshit character who on TV is also full of shit. Remember her, 'I'm the wrestler, your all slags who didn't earn it' promo. Fuck that.

• Paid Members

The skipping, the 'I 'm wearing chuck taylors because I'm SOOOO punk rock' demeanour, the constant head on a slant thing she does and as someone else mentioned just seems to have a general smugness about her that everything she does is earth shatteringly awesome

ARRGHHHH THE HEAD SLANT! GOD!!!

Rollins really lucked out with this Stewart stuff on the back of his penis tweet. His confidence on the mic is really refreshing as well.

I thought they did a great job at making Reigns look like a killer following that shitty roll up and the last thing anyone will remember was that sweet spear on Rollins.

Steph was so shit in the Cena bit. I hope that's the last of her involvement in the angle. Cena looked a bit sawft as well telling Axel he wouldn't walk out of there if the match started then gave him a mild beating.

• Paid Members

Why the fuck did they interject Steph into the Rusev/Cena programme? You've got the best feud going on right now with probably the best guy at getting a feud over and promoting a big match in history....but they just have to stick her ugly fucking man face in to get herself over. 

The skipping, the 'I 'm wearing chuck taylors because I'm SOOOO punk rock' demeanour, the constant head on a slant thing she does and as someone else mentioned just seems to have a general smugness about her that everything she does is earth shatteringly awesome

ARRGHHHH THE HEAD SLANT! GOD!!!

hqdefault.jpg