The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
I thought he was Bulgarian?

Not that it makes a difference to WWE audiences.

He is but with a Russian manager, who introduces him in Russian and a picture of Putin on his Titantron....

Anything East of France is probably considered Russian to most Americans.

A fair proportion of yanks think that all of Europe is Marxist, and basically a satellite state of Russia.

• Paid Members
since when was Adam Rose British?

Since he started doing a gimmick at least partially based on a British movie character (Aldous Snow in Get Him to the Greek.)

Didn't realise they portrayed him as actually British, thought he was still South African. Well, you learn something new everyday.

Highlights for me were the 6 man tag and Paige's bump through the ropes.

Sucks about Bryan's injury, if for no other reason than I was selfishly quite looking forward to the (reported) Buried Alive match between him and Kane.

Sad fact that nobody else but me would even remotely care about - one of Adam Rose's entourage this week was Ireland's Rebecca Knox, who is now in NXT as Becky Lynch.

I thought he was Bulgarian?

Not that it makes a difference to WWE audiences.

A few weeks ago, they had Lana come out and announce that Rusev has taken residence in Russia and so will be announced as being from Russia from now on.

What this Damien Sandow thing all about? I've heard people describe it as a "Pipe Bomb", but it sounds pretty rotten from what I've heard of it.

A fair proportion of yanks think that all of Europe is Marxist, and basically a satellite state of Russia.

Very true. At the Raw after Mania 29 I was sat with a couple of American lads whom I'd been having a few beers with, Gangnam Style by PSY came on before the show & they said "Get that commie bastard off, they want to bomb us", I said "he's from South Korea, they are on your side, your thinking of the wrong country", they replied "Well, he's Korean, what's the difference". I rest my case. Apart from that they were sound lads.

They're either about to give Reigns a mega face push or he's about to join Evolution to follow in Daves fine footsteps. Th Bryan stuff felt like a work but they did his beat down off camera so I'm guessing it's not. That Alicia Fox bit looked like she'd veered off script. Fandango was great in his post match segment, I hope they can evolve his character.