The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Agreed. I've just watched it now. I'd read the spoilers online but avoided the youtube clip posted earlier. Its just superb. He needs a beard trim now and a hair cut and he'll be good to go I reckon.

NO! NO! NO! NO!

I'm currently having a Batista marathon on this lazy Sunday watching some of his most memorable matches. I'm anticipating his return a fair bit now and have high expectations for his next run.

So what is everyone anticipating for The Animal's first night back? I hope we don't just get an interaction with ADR, somebody needs to be Batista bombed. Oh and just as a hark back to the erotica thread, I want his shirt off...he's got Marilyn Monroe tattoos now and everything!

Been watching a lot of Batista stuff myself. Watched his DVD and loads of interviews from him and others about him.

Turns out he's an arsehole! Be good to have him back for a while though to mix things up a bit. Realllllly really hope he doesn't win the Rumble though.

It's a deserving and privileged spot to win the Rumble and headline Mania for the title and there are many ahead of him on that list.

I think he'll probably interrupt Del Rio and Batista bomb him. Then he'll state he's going to win the Rumble yadda yadda.

To be honest I think it's highly likely he'll win it unless there's some sort of interaction with Brock before hand thus Brock costs him the match. I think he'll either face Orton for the belt at Mania if not Lesnar with or without the belt on the line. Should be a good Raw tomorrow!

It's strange this. I've not really been that bothered about WWE for a while and i do feel i should oblige myself to watch the rumble live as it kind of officially marks the start on the road to Wrestlemania. However i just can't be bothered watching and it's making me feel even less bothered about booking the Monday morning off from work to go out and watch Wrestlemania in Walkabout.

Decent contribution as ever Devon.

Really hoping Batista doesn't take the Rumble win. Seems a bit too obvious and there's plenty of potential winners in this year's match.

No there aren't. Sixteen names have been announced so far, and of those, there are two genuine potential winners (Batista and Punk) and one outside bet (Reigns). And looking at the rest of the roster that aren't in the match yet, there's only Bryan who might stand a chance if he's fit/gets added. And none of those three are a more interesting opponent for Orton than Batista. Or Undertaker, I suppose, but what are the odds of him being in it?

• Paid Members

I hope Batista doesn't win the Rumble as well. The last thing you'd want to do is bring one of your biggest stars back after 4 years and not give the people what they want. Send them home unhappy I say. And you devalue Batista in the process, so double thumbs up!

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Decent contribution as ever Devon.

Aren't you the guy that said HHH v CM Punk was a dream match?

I guess what I'm trying to say is fuck off.

No I'm not. Quite happy for punk and Hhh not to be on the show at all. Try giving an opinion sometime instead of being a human Fucking spell checker!

• Paid Members
I hope Batista doesn't win the Rumble as well. The last thing you'd want to do is bring one of your biggest stars back after 4 years and not give the people what they want. Send them home unhappy I say. And you devalue Batista in the process, so double thumbs up!

If Bryan won the Rumble the crowd would go home unhappy?