The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I read a fun scenario online which suggested that Kane was in on the Daniel Bryan thing, hence why he decided to lock the cage door and have the only key. I don't buy it for a second, and I haven't really given it much thought to see whether all the pieces fit together, but it'd be neat if they had a long-term storyline like that. Kane joining the Authority (which originally made no sense whatsoever) actually has some sort of pay off where he was a mole from the very beginning, secretly still mates with Bryan and looking for revenge against the Wyatts after what happened at Summerslam.

Edited by Supremo

did they ever explain what happened to Kane at/after Summerslam?

No they never did, he joined the authority pretty much straight away.

I loved the Daniel Bryan angle at the end. It is those moments that makes it great to be a wwe fan.

I was happy to see the Usos main event and win the cage match. I would like to see them win the tag titles at some point.

Also I enjoyed the Outlaws turning the back on Punk. It pretty much confirms that he will fight Triple H at Mania. I look forward to their match on Smackdown against Goldust and Cody.

Daniel Bryans reaction was stunning considering this angle is barely a few weeks old. The slow yes chants in the corner was amazing, you could hear a pin drop between the 'Yes' chants and it just erupted on Bryans cue. Thinking back to the last year on Raw, every great moment I can think of that had everything I enjoy from a loud crowd, a big pop and just generally a cool moment has involved Bryan, the only other obvious one off the top of my head was Zigglers cash in after Mania. its really amazing how far hes come in 12 months despite everything between Summerslam and now. Hopefully they just let him run with something heading into Mania and it can carry on.

I was surprised how little fanfare for the network there was. Just two promo videos was it and mentions? I was expecting a countdown on the screen or maybe some new trailers for it or new info, maybe they'll ramp it up after the Rumble.

Isn't Edge a Warrior fan, he featured a lot on the Destruction DVD.

Gets him involved in the Wrestlemania proceedings too.

Although you have to agree that Sting is the most logical choice

I wouldn't be against Sting inducting him per se, but I think WWE will hold off with anything to do with Sting until they tie him down to some kind of deal were they're inducting him into the HOF