The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

2 hours ago, Supremo said:

I’m guessing Braun is winning the Andre the Giant Battle Royale. Maybe he can eliminate every single opponent. Maybe he can eliminate them all in one go by tipping the ring over.

Anyone else struggle to watch Paige on TV now without being completely distracted trying to see how they’ve covered up her shit tattoos on her hands? 

Thatd be brilliant. The commentators can say Strowmans thrown all of his toys out of the pram haha

3 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Nia Jax and Asuka told a good story. Bliss was really good afterwards too. Not sure what they're going for though. They keep doing this with Jax, teasing stuff when it's never her turn. Weird.

It's Bliss v Jax at mania, you can see it from a mile away. Charlotte v Asuka.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Fully on board with these personally - do we think we’ll see a Sasha v Bayley match as well?

That's what I was thinking. But leaves so many women doing nothing. Some sort of Raw vs. SD multi-woman instead?

23 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

That's what I was thinking. But leaves so many women doing nothing. Some sort of Raw vs. SD multi-woman instead?

Comes back to the same thing though, why do all the women need to be on Wrestlemania?

A mixed tag and two title matches is enough for the main card, I could see maybe Sasha/Bayley headlining the preshow?

1 minute ago, The King of Old School said:

Comes back to the same thing though, why do all the women need to be on Wrestlemania?

A mixed tag and two title matches is enough for the main card, I could see maybe Sasha/Bayley headlining the preshow?

They love getting the whole roster on the card. 

• Paid Members

The mixed tag is clearly the 'main event' at 'Mania, whether or not it goes on last. It's the draw, and depending on who is going over, then I could see it closing the show. I don't care about it though, as my interest in Rousey is so low. Trips Vs Kurt I could get behind but they won't be there in order to have a good match, they'll be out there to carry water for long enough to build up the spots between Rousey and Steph. 

I've no idea what Braun will be doing at 'Mania, should Reigns come out of these steroid accusations unscathed. He's on hold to slot in there should something go wrong with Roman this week, when this Richard Rodriguez fella releases whatever evidence he claims to have. 

Between the Ronda/Kurt Vs HHH and Steph, Cena Vs Taker, Roman Vs Brock, Styles Vs Nakamura, Balor Vs Rollins Vs Miz, Shane McMahon/partner Vs Zayn and Owens, SD tag titles, Raw tag titles, U.S title, both women's titles, the cruiserweight title, a women's battle royal, a men's battle royal, and a Braun Strowman match, that's fifteen matches. That's too bloody many, and there may be more than that if they want to add Sasha Vs Bayley or Bray Vs Matt. I think they need to be more selective, and even if they want everyone on the show, try and combine them into the battle royal or multiple person matches. 

• Paid Members

I just noticed the news in the other thread there now. If ever there were two more sets of titles that weren't needed, it's cruiserweight and women's tag team belts.

I guess it'll be an extra match to fast forward on Raw or the PPV's. It's only Mania that the amount of matches/length of the show can be frustrating for me as it's the only show all year that I tend to watch live. The rest of the time it usually won't affect me as I'll skip past what doesn't take my interest.