The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Cesaro has to be a shoe-in, given the fact Bryan has made it public since the draft that he wants Cesaro on his brand. Plus, Cesaro- still thinking it's 2002 and hoping to get a programme with the Smackdown Six- said on the night of the draft he wanted to go to Smackdown as it's 'the wrestling show'.

What is opposing them, anything Debate related or a particularly big NFL match?

I am guessing barring special circumstance like that they may well open with him, the earlier in the show it is the more of a reaction he will get and the more big time it will come across on TV, you can't wait until the 2hr 30min mark when the crowd have been there the best part of 3 days and just dead to the world.

Fuck knows with WWE though, all I've said above is bollocks they will probably put him on the pre show.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

Imagine if instead of showing Goldberg having a natter with Coach on ESPN, he just turned up out of the crowd and demolished the Shining Stars, grabbed the mic and said "Brock, you're next!". That'd be great, while I'm expecting tonight to be just Ok

Imagine if instead of showing Goldberg having a natter with Coach on ESPN, he just turned up out of the crowd and demolished the Shining Stars, grabbed the mic and said "Brock, you're next!". That'd be great, while I'm expecting tonight to be just Ok

You don't give away potential needle movers (in an era where there are precious few of the fuckers) on surprise appearances.

If anything, I reckon they've under advertised it.

• Paid Members

He's turning 50 a month after Survivor Series. He's older than Hulk Hogan was when he had his comeback title reign in 2002. Anyone expecting the physical monster of 1998 is going to get a shock.

You don't give away potential needle movers (in an era where there are precious few of the fuckers) on surprise appearances.

If anything, I reckon they've under advertised it.

yeah, I'm wrong, that was super cool