The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

That Alicia Fox segment is the worst thing I've seen in a long time, and for too many reasons to count, but top of the list was her appearing to step out of character with genuine remorse after accidentally clipping Nia's face with an errant box that she'd aimlessly flung (to prove how angry and fierce she was). If Nia hadn't have shoved her at that point, I'm convinced Alicia would have completely forgotten about the live camera and asked if she was okay, reaching for a tissue to lick in case any paper cuts needed wiping.

Alicia's pretty good at summoning a tantrum on cue, but she's never known what to do with it, and it always fizzles out into awkward embarrassment even when things like that don't happen.

I really like Alicia Fox. No idea why because I can't think of a single thing she's ever done I've actually enjoyed.

Re the box throw, I pressumed she was looking for her title shot.

Sorry couldn't resist that one .

So Rollins puts Balor out of action, costing him the title in the process... and somehow winds up as the new hot babyface? I don't get wrestling anymore.

It's not like he injured him in a particularly diabolical fashion though. It happened in the course of a match, in a scenario that would not be beneath most top babyfaces. A long way from trying to kerb stomp Dean Ambrose through breeze blocks.

Re the box throw, I pressumed she was looking for her title shot.

Sorry couldn't resist that one .

:D

I miss the curb stomp.

This.

I have said this so many times, it took an awful lot away from my Rollins love, I don't get it, is it the name that Vince don't like, if so just change it, Michael Cole goes "ROLLINS IS CALLING THIS....." it aint like they are bothered about continuity or connecting the dots, just say it and within 2 weeks it'll be over. If it's the impact of the move then that is bullshit, you get big guys doing the boot to the face, Luke Harper, Sheamus with his brogue kick, hell Rollins does a superkick to a downed opponent. God I loved that move, that attempt that Randy turned into the RKO, jesus.

The problem with the curb stomp is how easy it is for kids to emulate. When I was a kid everyone would stunner each other and do crotch chops. I'm sure if we had seen Rollins on the tele we would have started stamping on the back of each others heads as well

Would have been great fun whenever you saw someone doing their shoe laces up

Edited by UK Kat Von D

The problem with the curb stomp is how easy it is for kids to emulate. When I was a kid everyone would stunner each other and do crotch chops. I'm sure if we had seen Rollins on the tele we would have started stamping on the back of each others heads as well

Would have been great fun whenever you saw someone doing their shoe laces up

bbcnews_9oclock_1998e.jpg

"A so called Curb Stomp Outta Nowhere has left a Stevenage teenager quadraspazzed on a life-glug. A number of Video Nasties and a WF Wrestling tape were found in the attackers possession when Police apprehended him. Over to Moira who is with Mary Whitehouse for more on this vile story..."

Forgot to mention the best quote on Raw, which went something like this:

Cole: "Sasha Banks sent out a tweet saying she's coming to Raw tonight with some bad news."

Saxton: "Something tells me it's not going to be good news."