The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I think Battleground is fine for the match. I don't really see it as something so special you desperately have to save for Summerslam. They already gave it away pretty much in that four way that also had Orton in it.

• Paid Members

I think Battleground is fine for the match. I don't really see it as something so special you desperately have to save for Summerslam. They already gave it away pretty much in that four way that also had Orton in it.

What do you think they'll have as the main match at Summerslam instead? I'm struggling to think of anything with a decent level of appeal that hasn't been done to death using the current main roster that is bigger than a Shield triple threat.

I don't mind the triple threat being at Battleground at all. Fresh main events are the least of their worries. It's the mid cards that stink out the Network specials. With more NXT talent to be called up and the roster split allowing more and more mini dream matches to simmer they're obviously pulling their finger out of their arses and trying to ensure they pop a big special each month so as people don't just fuck off after the big three.

And err... I'm fine with that.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

Wasn't the rumour going at the start of the year that one match was going to be Triple H vs Rollins?

That seems like an ok match for third from the top or so, but not the main event. Matches like Ambrose/Reigns, HHH/Rollins, Lesnar/Wyatt, AJ/Cena 3, Charlotte/Sasha, Owens/Zayn... Not a bad card but nothing too great either really. I guess we will have to wait until after the split and Battleground to see how they are going to make SummerSlam feel special this year.

• Paid Members

Wasn't the rumour going at the start of the year that one match was going to be Triple H vs Rollins?

That seems like an ok match for third from the top or so, but not the main event. 

"What do you mean?! It's a match with Triple H of course it's a main event!"

Vince McMahon to CM Punk

I don't feasibly see how they can do that in the TMZ age. WWE themselves use TMZ as a source for when stories break about themselves.

I mean I know that's the whole idea of kayfabe, you just pretend anyway, but it'd be mental. 

Ambrose vs Lesnar at summerslam and gets his win back from mania? About time Lesnar lost again, especially if he wins at ufc200