The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Of the 16 matches since being champion, Seth has lost 15 apparently. Only beating sting.

I don't know how anyone could even believe that was true when the guy has been the champion for 6-7 months.

Sorry I misread. It's since September 13th, and includes TV/House Shows. Probably still bollocks.

Steph is really testing my feminism haha. First she gets a SHIT CHEAP SPORTS POP in and then heels on corpo Kane... in the SAME FUCKING SEGMENT

then she tries to cut New Day's tromboner off. Just fuck off please

• Paid Members

Rusev, even when given utter utter shite storylines, I still believe he has that aura about him. He just gets it. A couple of quick squashes and a few wins over established talent and he will be back to where he was.

Rusev, even when given utter utter shite storylines, I still believe he has that aura about him. He just gets it. A couple of quick squashes and a few wins over established talent and he will be back to where he was.

I reckon he'll be a massive face when him and Lana inevitably reunite. That will be his turn, the fans will go nuts for it in my opinion.

how do you do that without sending the message 'you should go back to emotionally abusive ex if it was True Loveâ„¢/he might change'. They basically fucked RuRu when they turned him into the dominant seeming one in the relationship, it was a great vibe before. And obviously Denim Lana's even worse off. It was good heat for Rusev at the time but yeah they fucked em I think

Edited by sj5522

how do you do that without sending the message 'you should go back to emotionally abusive ex if it was True Loveâ„¢/he might change'. They basically fucked RuRu when they turned him into the dominant seeming one in the relationship, it was a great vibe before. And obviously Denim Lana's even worse off. It was good heat for Rusev at the time but yeah they fucked em I think

This is wrestling, not Hollyoaks.

Just saying I would find it intelligence-insulting personally. Not that it wouldn't still get over. But Lana and Summer taking their shoes off and rolling around is over. Randy Orton is over. Hell, Denim Lana is still over.

Not to mention it's a soap opera storyline so might as well be Hollyoaks

Edited by sj5522

I don't dislike Orton at all, I used to love him in fact. He just has done fuck all in nearly a year, so the fact he still gets some of the biggest pops even though he's likely to just do the blandest shit with Sheamus is a bit puzzling. Speaks volumes they can't get anyone else to even that level. He's a great worker, no doubt. He has my least favourite entrance music ever though. I HEAR VOIC- ugh shut up being a whiny bastard on the very first note of the song, no ya don't hear voices. He's got a badass aura in real life so give him a rock track that doesn't suck Actual Arses and I can get right behind him again

Edited by sj5522

I reckon he'll be a massive face when him and Lana inevitably reunite. That will be his turn, the fans will go nuts for it in my opinion.

The only way I see this whole this come to a head is if it involves Stephanie in some capacity, and not at some cheap Network thing on a Sunday night, or a special at some nostalgic city! Either a Summerslam deal or Mania. That's when the pay off should happen if they do this the right way.