The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Sheamus to cash in on Cena/Rollins then? No way one guy is walking out with both belts for me, just seems like the amount of times they said "leaving with both belts" or along those lines, plus there's no way they'd do a DQ finish surely? Cena is brilliant at selling a match, so's Triple H, if only Rollins didn't have that "hey, look at this guy, is he serious?" face on him at all times and actually showed some emotion or fear or anger, I feel like he thinks he's in a match with Zack Ryder.

The comments section are already jumping to the conclusion that Stewart is either costing Rollins the title or turning heel and aligning with him. The definition of hedging their bets with a scenario that not happening either way

I don't think they'll have Sheamus cash in until next year when the new TMNT movie is coming out, especially as that also has Stephen Amell in it too, who they could bring back for something if all goes well this weekend

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

I personally think they won't put the belt in Cena at the moment as they will make a much bigger deal of him going for and attaining reign number 16 and I can't see them having Sheamus cashing in on Rollins. I think theres going to be some schmooz leading to a Cena defeat possibly staring his next feud or maybe even something a bit more longterm like his Wrestlemania opponent. The other thing that crossed my mind they will have Brock lose to Taker then he will come out and go Bagshit on the pair of them resulting in a no contest. Altough I would hope they wouldn't do that at there 2nd biggest show

ugh, Orton v Sheamus. I'm with tiger_rick, make it an Elevation X match, make it anything

did Cesaro botch in that tag match? *hell begins to freeze over*

Lesnar/Taker needed a good hometown nuts kicking to solidify one as the villain. Never thought I'd see a heel reaction for Taker, and he nearly didn't get one.

Ziggler's return was pretty nice, I'm not the biggest fan but he does get good reactions

they need a second women's angle badly. sticking two matches every week on for the same 'storyline' isn't really a good idea. 3 teams in a mish-mash feud was a bad idea too

Undertaker's Tombstone on Brock showed so much light. I know they need to be careful but Brock's head didn't come anywhere near the mat. I don't remember it looking so bad in previous years but maybe that was because most guys had long hair which hid the fact their head was well away from the mat.

The promise of Rollins getting a statue at WWE HQ if he comes away from SummerSlam with both belts suggests he won't be. Which I'm taking to mean Cena wins, Sheamuses cashes in, or they decide they can get away with a shitty non-finish because there's a bigger match going on last.

• Paid Members

I imagine The Undertaker saw Sting at WrestleMania this year and thought "yeah, that's the haircut I want." Its not perfect, but I much prefer Undertaker with Sting's balding pigeon wings hairstyle than when he had that Skeletor without the hood look going on.

Must say I do love this unconfident Undertaker character. I like how he's so desperate to get one over on Brock, he'll kick him in his bollocks. Such a un-Undertaker like thing to do. This could be a big match at WrestleMania next year, if Brock goes in 2-0 with a retirement stip on the line.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

:laugh: Fucking hell, I just finished watching Raw and I was going to mention he's gone for Sting's haircut! It's like that time when he was the biker feuding with Vince McMahon, and you could tell he was growing it long again for the next year's WrestleMania. He never quite managed it in time though.

I imagine The Undertaker saw Sting at WrestleMania this year and thought "yeah, that's the haircut I want." Its not perfect, but I much prefer Undertaker with Sting's balding pigeon wings hairstyle than when he had that Skeletor without the hood look going on.

Must say I do love this unconfident Undertaker character. I like how he's so desperate to get one over on Brock, he'll kick him in his bollocks. Such a un-Undertaker like thing to do. This could be a big match at WrestleMania next year, if Brock goes in 2-0 with a retirement stip on the line.

22-2

Nice ring to it.

• Paid Members

Yeah, this whole feud has rejuvenated my enjoyment of WWE and this is easily the most interesting The Undertaker has been in years and years. His promos are still proper rotten, mind.

While it's more likely we're getting Lesnar v Taker at 'Mania, Sting turning up and costing Undertaker the match is a decent way to set up that "dream match" people always go on about. Sting will be there, after all.

What a poor decision it was to do that "your... eternal... soul... is.... mine...." type pre-taped promo. This isn't the feud for that kind of rubbish.

The SummerSlam match is very intriguing to try and figure out. I don't know if they stick to that opposite-of-the-go-home-show thing with PPV results, but if so, Undertaker's losing. It'd make Brock seem quite weak getting clattered on Raw and again at the PPV. Sting interfering seems a likely-yet-weird option, as did Undertaker interfering at the PPV last month. If Taker's sticking around for a bit this time, it might be someone on the full-time roster who costs him the match and works with him for a month or so... But who? I can't picture an Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar match ending via someone like Kevin Owens being the deciding factor.

They've also done such a good job building it as a heated personal feud (spooky pre-tape aside) that I'll be disappointed if one of them just drops the issue to go after someone else without them properly resolving their rivalry.

What a poor decision it was to do that "your... eternal... soul... is.... mine...." type pre-taped promo. This isn't the feud for that kind of rubbish.

Yeah it felt way too mid 90s. Only thing missing was Paul Bearer saying "oooooh yesss!!" at the end. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CMqP3ABUsAEZCIV.mp4

Edited by Metallica