The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I love how they turned Lana from powerful, intelligent and independent woman to Ziggler's mute eye candy in the space of weeks. 

It's mental. I get that they wanted the breakup to lead to a new feud for Rusev, pre-injury, but babyface Lana would have been a much stronger character had she not fallen into Dolph Ziggler's arms immediately. It doesn't do anything for Ziggler, either. They could have had Rusev destroy lowercard guys for a bit while Lana rebuffs him. She obviously had to hook up with another wrestler somewhat quick, because what else is there to do with her, but the immediacy of it was a bit loldivaslutz. The actual exchanges between her and Rusev have often been dead good, though.

• Paid Members

Its probably been mentioned here, but is Rusev coming across as the face in all of this?

I saw his promo the other week "I have lost my title, my women and my career, but I will get it all back". I was thinking, good for you Rusev. Then all of a sudden Dolph is out there kissing Rusev's Mrs being a proper bastard.

I know there is more to it than that, but they should flip it around once Rusev is back.

Yeah, Butch mentioned it. And you're both right, he's getting sympathy from me- especially when the prick stealing his girl dresses like a twonk, has the worst hairstyle I've ever seen and for some reason refers to himself as 'heel'. I'm convinced Dolph just doesn't get it.

Its probably been mentioned here, but is Rusev coming across as the face in all of this?

I saw his promo the other week "I have lost my title, my women and my career, but I will get it all back". I was thinking, good for you Rusev. Then all of a sudden Dolph is out there kissing Rusev's Mrs being a proper bastard.

I know there is more to it than that, but they should flip it around once Rusev is back.

the immediacy of her going to Ziggler was terrible but Rusev the face? honestly? didn't he shove her and break her ankle the other week?

I could be giving them too much credit here, but if the long term aim is to turn Rusev face then they've done the right thing to plant a babyface seed and gain sympathy for him for his bird to shack up with someone else immediately rather than after a longer period of time. Its something a lot of us blokes have been through.

Actually I'm definitely giving them too much credit aren't I?

• Paid Members

I imagine Lana will be wearing a denim jacket with Pussy Riot spelled wrong above the pocket by SummerSlam if they change her character anymore. Dolph Ziggler makes everyone associated with him onscreen look like a pleb.

I just hate the "Dolph Ziggler" name and wish it would die in the bad fire.

ADDED: Talking about the name, not the actual guy, who I do not know.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

He's tweeted that he has 3 broken ribs. Now he's out of the water in terms of severity wise (looked pretty bad at the time for them to not really acknowledge on screen something had gone wrong) could this be played into the storyline? Have Lesnar take out Mercury next, then Kane in order to have Seth on his own? There's still 4 weeks to build stuff and there's only so far they can go with the whole numbers game thing.

He's tweeted that he has 3 broken ribs. Now he's out of the water in terms of severity wise (looked pretty bad at the time for them to not really acknowledge on screen something had gone wrong) could this be played into the storyline? Have Lesnar take out Mercury next, then Kane in order to have Seth on his own? There's still 4 weeks to build stuff and there's only so far they can go with the whole numbers game thing.

Yep you could be right with a re script to eliminate them one by one....fucking genius idea

Another tiring show as per the norm. So John Cena speaks at least three known languages which is less unique than say Nicki Bella's tits!

I'm gonna be a knobhead pedant and point out that something can't be more unique or less unique than something. It's either unique or it's not. It's not a pet peeve of mine, just thought I'd let you know. Plus I'm bored.