The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Logic says that we'll get Cena/Lesnar HIAC and Ambrose/Rollins at the event also (HIAC aswell?), But does anyone else see Lesnar sitting this one out and it being Cena & Ambrose against Orton/Rollins & Kane inside HIAC?

Would not surpise me one bit.

I think he'll do the cell match and maybe a normal at Survivor Series and then sit out TLC in December. I can't see Brock wanting to anything involving ladders and tables and shit like that

Sting's clearly doing it for shits and giggles though. I love the thought of him tweeting, then sitting back in his favourite dressing gown with a scotch chucking at the responses.

Someone from WWE's social media probably went him "here chuck this on your twitter". He did it and then went back to decorating his houses.

Sting's clearly doing it for shits and giggles though. I love the thought of him tweeting, then sitting back in his favourite dressing gown with a scotch chucking at the responses.

Someone from WWE's social media probably went him "here chuck this on your twitter". He did it and then went back to decorating his houses.

Must admit, I saw his Tweet and I saw the WWE and NXT tweets about the "Next Generation" and I got my hopes up for appearances on Raw too