Who are worse than The Harris Bros?

PowerButchi

Some of the earlier NXT guys have to be in with a shout for the worst recent wrestlers.

Lucky Cannon was the shittest wrestler for me, just a total charisma vacuum who annoyingly seemed to think he was charismatic. Hopefully his nan has taken back her dressing gown and he's back in that coma and we'll never see him again.

Eli Cottenwood was atrocious as well. A hilarious looking "giant" who looked as scary as an angry toddler. I mean, just look at this dick...

Eli_Cottonwood_-_Kipp_Christianson_04.jpg

and here's his award winning promo, for those who missed it. Smell the money in this guy...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Closer to home I've always found Jimmy Havoc to be cringe worthingly bad.

Good shout, that. I've always found him to be god awful, and he just happens to be in promotions where he's working much, much better people, sticking to hardcore shit, and/or the crowd is drunk. When he didn't have any of those crutches, against Zak Zodiac for RQW, he was gash awful.

Also...

nikko.jpg

Closer to home I've always found Jimmy Havoc to be cringe worthingly bad.

Good shout, that. I've always found him to be god awful, and he just happens to be in promotions where he's working much, much better people, sticking to hardcore shit, and/or the crowd is drunk. When he didn't have any of those crutches, against Zak Zodiac for RQW, he was gash awful.

Also...

nikko.jpg

Nikko Brixton!!! Totally forgotten about him! Jimmy Havoc vs. Nikko Brixton could actually be so arse rapingly bad that it's almost good. Also just remembered how much I used to loathe David Flair whenever he was on TV. The only decent thing I can remember him doing is getting beat up by the Undertaker before Wrestlemania 18.

Also just remembered how much I used to loathe David Flair whenever he was on TV. The only decent thing I can remember him doing is getting beat up by the Undertaker before Wrestlemania 18.

I'll forgive David Flair for his

The Goon was terrible as far as I'm aware he only had a couple of matches in WWE before he was dropped. Also Tracy Smothers I refeered a match he was in and I thought he was shit. I can't stand New Jack either but I wouldn't degrade the word 'wrestler' and call him one cause he's far from it from what iv seen in my opinion.

• Moderators

The Goon was Bill Irwin, and Bill Irwin is pretty decent.

Also, Tracy Smothers is fucking AMAZING! A super, super, super, super, super worker. He shouldn't be anywhere near this thread.

• Paid Members
Never saw Nathan Jones have a good match, and going back a bit, Bill Kazmier.

I'll argue that point.

Here he is beasting Shannon Moore.

Reasonable squash match, but apart from a admittedly effective gut-wrench type suplex, what does he actually do? To me it was Shannon bumping like hell that made the match.

• Paid Members
Also just remembered how much I used to loathe David Flair whenever he was on TV. The only decent thing I can remember him doing is getting beat up by the Undertaker before Wrestlemania 18.

I'll forgive David Flair for his

Was Ric Flair actually a part of the Titantron, or did the uploader just stick him in there?

Either way, he's the best thing about that video. That is so awful it's funny.

Archived