Who are worse than The Harris Bros?

PowerButchi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Mongo McMichael. While he's technically not a "proper wrestler" he was around fr too long and was fucking terrible.

The one and only entry in "Big Bri's Blinders," the best Power Slam feature of all time. Briefly.

• Paid Members

The lad who put forward Tracy Smothers' name in this thread should be banned. I'm all for freedom of speech and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but not when it's that fucking stupid.

Interesting to see Eli Cottonwood mentioned, he was the original Bray Wyatt follower. Thank fuck he got shit-canned when he did.

I feel I'm going to have to watch a few Tracy Smothers matches, I am basing my opinion on limited things I've seen didn't realize there was so much love for Smothers. He's a lovely guy I traveled with him to a show and before hand we went to Morrisons to get some food and he bought ready cooked chicken legs and thighs and driving down the A1 he kept throwing the bones out the window whilst he told us stories of being on the road, really fascinating guy I just didn't really buy into his comedy stuff in the ring maybe because he was older at the time, I'll check out some of his stuff from his younger days.

What do you think of Honky Tonk Man? he always claimed that he wasn't a wrestler but an entertainer and Hacksaw Jim Duggan I'm not saying he's terrible but I really hated the way he'd bump and his matches weren't that great.

• Paid Members
I feel I'm going to have to watch a few Tracy Smothers matches, I am basing my opinion on limited things I've seen didn't realize there was so much love for Smothers. He's a lovely guy I traveled with him to a show and before hand we went to Morrisons to get some food and he bought ready cooked chicken legs and thighs and driving down the A1 he kept throwing the bones out the window whilst he told us stories of being on the road, really fascinating guy I just didn't really buy into his comedy stuff in the ring maybe because he was older at the time, I'll check out some of his stuff from his younger days.

What do you think of Honky Tonk Man? he always claimed that he wasn't a wrestler but an entertainer and Hacksaw Jim Duggan I'm not saying he's terrible but I really hated the way he'd bump and his matches weren't that great.

Duggan was an absolute star as a worker back in the Mid South days. He really was incredibly exciting. By the time of his WWF run he knew how to get the pops so maybe he was working for career longevity. Honky Tonk Man is what he was. A super heel magnet, bumped like a boss for everyone and always got great heat for his matches and opponents. Honky is nowhere near the level of Harris Boy.

• Paid Members
Cena, easy target but based on his position shouldnt the guy be able to sell or even throw a punch properly

You deserve the kicking you're about to, hopefully, get. You fucking plum.

Cena, easy target but based on his position shouldnt the guy be able to sell or even throw a punch properly

why Devon? what is good about Cena's wrestling? he's shit, successful, yes, because Vince makes money from him, but he's still a shit wrestler which is the topic isnt it?

If i deserve the kicking then lay the first boot in and give me a reason why he's good. In comparison to his position he's awful. Most of the names mentioned on this thread are mid card at best but this guy has been multiple times champion because he makes merch money but in the ring he has 4 moves, 3 of which he sucks at and couldnt sell a deckchair at the beach.

Sometimes it's best to just leave the really cretinous ones to their own devices.

Sometimes it's best to just leave the really cretinous ones to their own devices.

True so i'll leave you and Devon to it xx

Archived