Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

You replying to "I hope that's speculation because if not it's a massive spoiler" by confirming that it isn't speculation leads me to believe that you did it on purpose. I struggle to believe that someone could be quite as thick as that. I'm still pro-banning.

Fairs do's, I've said I didnt realise and apoligised, I understand if I get banned but as you can see, I rarely post, been viewing for nearly 8 years now though so wont really affect me. Sorry again.

• Paid Members

You replying to "I hope that's speculation because if not it's a massive spoiler" by confirming that it isn't speculation leads me to believe that you did it on purpose. I struggle to believe that someone could be quite as thick as that. I'm still pro-banning.

He'll probably accidentally mention it again :angry:
hqdefault.jpg"Listen, don't mention the wedding! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. So! It's all forgotten now, and let's hear no more about it. So, that's two egg mayonnaise, a prawn Greyjoy, a Roose Bolton, and four Hodor salads." Edited by Tuxedomoon

• Paid Members

It had to be deliberate. At least I hope for his sake it was deliberate, because how he could be posting huge spoilers, blissfully unaware while everyone else in the thread is jumping up and down telling him to shut up, means that it either had to be deliberate, or he is one of the dumbest posters we've ever had. Definitely likely to be a repeat offender. Ban him.

• Paid Members

Well, that's completely ruined this thread hasn't it? There's no way I'm coming in here to discuss the show knowing some gormless pillock could be in here giving the story away. I say ban. It's clear as day this is spoiler free and he was clearly following the conversation flow judging by his response thus knew that we had no idea what was going to happen next/soon/in the future.Anyway, goodbye thread- it's been a nice place to chat about Thrones. Now I just hope wwffan2 doesn't spoil the Premier League thread by telling us who will win the title again, otherwise I'll have nowhere on here to go :(

• Moderators

I didn't see what was spoiled, but if it's any consolation, the stuff that's being adapted for S4 has about a dozen huge shocker moments that'll make you shit your fucking pants, so don't feel ruined by one being spoiled.I'd be fucking livid though. Anyone even thinks of doing that in here again, even 'by accident', I'll ban you, your children, and your children's children, until your family bloodline is rightfully dead, so tread carefully.

• Paid Members

I didn't see what was spoiled, but if it's any consolation, the stuff that's being adapted for S4 has about a dozen huge shocker moments that'll make you shit your fucking pants, so don't feel ruined by one being spoiled.I'd be fucking livid though. Anyone even thinks of doing that in here again, even 'by accident', I'll ban you, your children, and your children's children, until your family bloodline is rightfully dead, so tread carefully.

Oh shit...

• Moderators

You fucking cunt. Couldn't make this thread any clearer but yet there are still idiots harping about the fucking books.Seriously, anyone who so much as uses a spoiler tag, mentions the book, talks about the book, confirms/denies anything in the book gets suspended as a minimum. FUCK YO BOOK NIGGA.

Whilst we're sort of on about it, I reported the initial post. Thankfully it got edited but if a spoiler like that gets reported and it's not edited, would that post then spoil it for the mods?

Yep, I missed it too, but it's just redoubled my commitment to get the books over and done with before the next series so that it's once again safe to have both eyes and an internet connection. I posted a few weeks ago that I was finding it impossible to even google a GoT character or song without blundering into some spoiler, but it seems to me that the show's become so big now it's gone beyond that. The last fucking massive GoT spoiler I got was 2 comments down on a Youtube video of The Ultimate Fighter that someone linked in OT* (innocently, I've no doubt) last week - just some cunt posting 'X kills X with a X' on completely unrelated videos for the hell of it.

*That's a heads-up, btw - in case you're catching up on OT threads from the last few weeks, under no circumstances click on the Rampage Jackson 'Titties' video linked in there.

Edited by Magnum