Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

I'm pretty sure I remember hang the paedophile and bnp stickers on a couple of lampposts round my way. They were there for ages too. This isn't one of those we were so poor we didn't have Facebook walls we had lampposts stories.

• Paid Members

This is amazing,

Its just showed up on my feed from a public car sale page.

Aaron

‎KENT - Cars, Vans, MotorCycles, Boats, Parts & Accessories, For Sale Wanted

"Big ask I know but can anyone on here back date an MOT? If so how much do you charge? In the Bexleyheath area, Cheers"

So everyone asks why he wants a backdated one.

Aaron

"I cant get a proper pne because my rear Coil has snapped, Cars still perfectly fine, just haven't got the time or money for it to fail just for that tho! I asked for help, Not for assy comments"

So people point out how he will get fined and court action,probably crash and hurt someone and the fact he has posted it in a public place.

Aaron

"Facts i dont care for, Why say Im gunna have an accident and hurt someone? You really think thats something I want to hear? The car is not dangerous at all! Im self employed running my own gardening business so Im sorry if I dont have any work at the moment due to weather and cant afford the essentials at the moment!! Oh and the exhaust has a small blow in it, just wanted it back dated so who ever done the MOT would not get in trouble"

People again plead with the tool to get the spring for

• Paid Members

I suspect that will disappear soon. Screengrab and upload to Failbook, or whatever the current equivalent is.

With regards to the Mikaeel story, I've got plenty appearing.

1010534_269253836562616_406785974_n.jpg

How fucking awful is that? Is there someone somewhere rushing to make these as fast as they can, so they can make the claim to have the first dead-child-meme on Facebook?

I suspect that will disappear soon. Screengrab and upload to Failbook, or whatever the current equivalent is.

With regards to the Mikaeel story, I've got plenty appearing.

1010534_269253836562616_406785974_n.jpg

How fucking awful is that? Is there someone somewhere rushing to make these as fast as they can, so they can make the claim to have the first dead-child-meme on Facebook?

This is worse, much worse.

1512518_264007417090581_1072812818_n.jpg

Take it I have people looking at my Facebook page as the sub post title has mentions of Darjeeling tea and I speak about Darjeeling tea in quite a tedious fashion on my page.

It is the champagne of tea by the way! :laugh:

• Paid Members
Take it I have people looking at my Facebook page as the sub post title has mentions of Darjeeling tea and I speak about Darjeeling tea in quite a tedious fashion on my page.

Champagne is massively over rated. It's a testament to good marketing and peoples desire for status over substance.

• Paid Members

You've already ruined beer. Don't your dare ruin tea for everyone as well

You've already ruined beer. Don't your dare ruin tea for everyone as well

Well it does come from the Bengal region of India. I've been told that it's the best tea as its grown at high altitude it gives off a unique light taste which makes it the best. I love Darjeeling. I also like Assam tea too!

Tea just tastes like a warm puddle so what does it matter?

I used to feel the same way but I've not drank a standard tetley tea for three months. It's been Twinings Darjeeling for me. Had Assam tea foy the first time last week and it's an amazing strong brew.