Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Did they actually do that apples thing? I've seen variants of that going around and always assumed it had fuck all to do with actual teaching, and was probably a like-farming scam for some nefarious purposes.

If it's actually been done as a thought experiment for ten year olds, it's not going to mean a bastard thing to any of them.

• Paid Members

My friends friend is a teacher and a post they directly made. I hope it’s not something they see through. It does smell of bullshit though, as if it’s been lifted from a click bait/newz/twat circulation post, and they are just posting it for attention and claiming it as their own, it’s tricky to tell. Either way, this person is teaching children, ludicrous.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Carbomb said:

I clicked on an apple picture, and a weird gas started hissing from my keyboard. Well horny now.

Apparently that apple picture’s taken over a part of the Internet the size of Ireland now. 

Edited by Your Fight Site

• Awards Moderator
54 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Apparently that apple picture’s taken over a part of the Internet the size of Ireland now. 

There are reports overnight that it's planning to annex Myspace and return it to its former prestige. All glory to the apple picture.