Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

It's a cock ache when your shopping bill is a few pennies over 20 quid and you can't use contactless payment. Or you've used contactless 3 times in a row at different shops and it won't you use it without putting in your PIN.

It's been raised to £30. Some retailers have already taken on the new limits, some haven't.

I've never used the M6 toll though. I just can't do it out of principle.

Edited by Tommy!

It's a cock ache when your shopping bill is a few pennies over 20 quid and you can't use contactless payment. Or you've used contactless 3 times in a row at different shops and it won't you use it without putting in your PIN.

It's been raised to £30. Some retailers have already taken on the new limits, some haven't.

I didn't know that, if I see it's over 20 quid I just go for the chip and PIN route.

First world problems mate?

This one's started going round on my feed. Good intentions, but I'm not sure what 'put this on your status for 1 hour' is meant to achieve? 

October is Cancer month. In memory of every Cancer patient, family member or friend who has lost their battle with Cancer & in honour of all those who continue to fight, PLEASE put this on your status for 1 hour. Many won't copy & paste. I was proud to. Will you???

That's another thing. A lot of these types of post's have inccorrect information.

October is actually Breast Cancer Month.

• Paid Members

I use a bag for life style bag I got form my local scrap yard.

Wandering around the shops with a bright green bag with "Briers Metal and recycling" bag probably makes me look a fucking mental.

Good stuff though, strong bags.

Is there a thread for amusing tinder findings? Probably not worth a thread of its own but I could chuck some proper good finds out.

Earlier I found a woman who's picture was just of her hair and the caption said "just looking for coke, message me if able to help." That's one way to do it I suppose

Other day I found a girl who's main picture was a poorly photoshopped selfie of her with Harry Styles, gave me a chuckle. Also seen two heavily pregnant women looking for a replacement baby daddy. One had a picture of her bump and the other went for an actual scan as her main picture

The only WTF about Audrey, 23 is Why The Fuck don't I know her?

Ha, I mean we've all said and done some weird shit in the past but imagine marrying a girl who's bio says :if it can fit in your hand, it can fit in my butt???

Stay classy San Diego