Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

*sigh*

There's too many to cut and paste but all the secret Britain First supporters are out in force today. Wetting the bed over the fact that the main suspect in the murder of Alice Gross is Latvian.

You've got all the classic lines: "wouldnt of (grr) happnd if the guvamant dint let him in"

"Why is a convicted murderer from another country allowed to walk OUR streets. Send the cunt back to where he came from. I bet he was on benefits AND had one of OUR jobs too!"

"BRING BACK HANGING NOT PRISON FOR MURDER"

Urgh, I can't bring myself to type anymore. I'm a little shocked that some of my friends and extended family, who I thought would know better, have jumped on the bandwagon.

Edited by neil is brill

Obviously some of those posts are racist and unacceptable.  But to play devil's advocate here, is there not an argument to say that because we are in the EU we have lost control of our borders and as such we end up letting in even convicted murderers such as the suspect here?

Personally I think the freedom of movement is fantastic and isolated tragedies like this shouldn't impact on it.  

Obviously some of those posts are racist and unacceptable.  But to play devil's advocate here, is there not an argument to say that because we are in the EU we have lost control of our borders and as such we end up letting in even convicted murderers such as the suspect here?

Personally I think the freedom of movement is fantastic and isolated tragedies like this shouldn't impact on it.  

I'm just aghast at the amount of Eastern European's selling Big Issues on the street in Glasgow. It's mental. They've came over to sell the Big bloody Issue? I wonder what happened to all the Scottish ones.

• Paid Members

I'm just aghast at the amount of Eastern European's selling Big Issues on the street in Glasgow. It's mental. They've came over to sell the Big bloody Issue? I wonder what happened to all the Scottish ones.

jerbs-82331276051.png

jerbs-82331276051.png

Ha! No, most of my friends are from the continent, which I understand is as good as saying "I'm not racist but.."

The point is I'm just shocked that The UK is broke and people are having to use foodbanks yet we're allowing lots of unskilled people in from Romania et al. It doesn't really make sense. I understand a lot of people are seeking asylum because of fear of persecution and whatnot, but it's time The UK sorted out it's own nations issues first. Does that  ot make sense?

• Paid Members

jerbs-82331276051.png

Ha! No, most of my friends are from the continent, which I understand is as good as saying "I'm not racist but.."

The point is I'm just shocked that The UK is broke and people are having to use foodbanks yet we're allowing lots of unskilled people in from Romania et al. It doesn't really make sense. I understand a lot of people are seeking asylum because of fear of persecution and whatnot, but it's time The UK sorted out it's own nations issues first. Does that  ot make sense?

Congrats — you were a twat before, but you just went into a higher gear.

No, You're a twat. I'm not blaming all the "issues" on unskilled immigrants, I'm just saying I don't understand what The UK is gaining from them. Lets allow a bunch of people into The UK to basically beg. Is that doing them or us any favours? 

Edited by Ladiesman345