RAW discussion 18/2/13

hallicks

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nah, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is returning next week to kick Punk's arse for calling him a shit on some YouTube video.

I remember Meltzer reporting a few months ago that Punk was penciled in to have some sort of involvement in the main event, I just assumed he'd interfere or something. Punk's done well for himself if he's wrestling in the biggest match of the year. Rock v Cena doesn't need Punk (from a drawing point), but Punk being involved does add something a bit extra to the build and it's a nice little addition to the continuing (and excellent) Punk/Cena story. Punk's managed to bring the best out of The Rock too (or Rock got better).

Last night was all about Menry, his taunting of Khali was immense, he comes across as the hardest fucker on the planet

" if I wanted to dance I'd get a date "

I don't understand why people are so desperate to see Punk v Taker. It will completely lack any of the intrigue that Taker's last 4 Wrestlemania matches have had that this could be the time he loses. No-one will believe for one second that Punk would win. There's no real connection between the two for them to wrestle each other. The match would probably be shite. At this stage in his career, Taker shouldn't be wheeled out there just for the sake of it, he should be saved for when it actually means something, such as against Cena next year or something.

On a personal level it's because I'm going to 'Mania and I want to see Undertaker wrestle.

I don't understand why people are so desperate to see Punk v Taker. It will completely lack any of the intrigue that Taker's last 4 Wrestlemania matches have had that this could be the time he loses. No-one will believe for one second that Punk would win. There's no real connection between the two for them to wrestle each other. The match would probably be shite. At this stage in his career, Taker shouldn't be wheeled out there just for the sake of it, he should be saved for when it actually means something, such as against Cena next year or something.

On a personal level it's because I'm going to 'Mania and I want to see Undertaker wrestle.

Same reason for me, have seen Taker before but seeing him at Mania just seems much more special an occasion. Plus the people Im going with have never seen him live at all and may never get the chance to do so.

Last night was all about Menry, his taunting of Khali was immense, he comes across as the hardest fucker on the planet

" if I wanted to dance I'd get a date "

:laugh:

The bloke is immense.

I dunno what it is, but i can't get enough of Henry, and i am talking about his matches also, maybe it is because he is somewhat clunky and being so strong i always feel he might literally kill some poor sod.

I'm in the minority here, but I really like that new belt.

Nope i'm with you mate, in fairness anything would have been a vast improvement over the spinner. Though I am not keen on the no nameplate situation on it.

I imagine the sideplates will change depending who the champion is, seeing as they are currently Brahma Bull ones.

Archived