• Moderators

It's a claim written by a woman online. I'm a bit skeptical of its truthfulness though.

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, something had to be said about this asshole womanizer who roams Tampa like he’s hot sh*t just because he’s a wrestler. After fooling me into thinking he was sweet by tipping me heavy, he proceeded to take me on a date, then ask me for half the money when the bill came. Spent the whole date bragging about his wrestling career. His greg was outrageously small and thin for his body type, and he f**ked like a virgin. Uncircumcised. Ew. (which explains why i was pretty surprised to hear he’s been with several coworkers/ friends of mine.) Also, while I was going down he grabbed my hand, and practically forced me to finger his butt (im almost POSITIVE i felt dingleberries, but was scared to even check). p.s. he has an extremely annoying accent. (hes scottish).  Do not hook up with this clown.  He pretends like he’s strapping it up, then yanks the condom off secretly. Thank god i didnt get pregnant with a little half scottish bastard.

Edited by PowerButchi

Problem is I would have difficulty cheering for him because I can't look at him without thinking "cheesedick and dingleberries."

Ditto. Add to that; splay-feet, annoying thighs & a penchant for repeating his own name, I'm struggling to take him even half-seriously.

I saw a GIF of it. Looked pretty mad.

I also saw that TNA have a new deal with Fight Network. Not sure how big of a deal this is, but it will be interesting to see what is meant by "new content":

– Fight Network, the world’s premier 24/7 multi-platform channel dedicated to complete coverage of combat sports, and TNA Entertainment announced today they have entered into a comprehensive content partnership to seize a global digital audience for fight-based content.

Fight Network’s over-the-top (OTT) app available on digital platforms will become the global home for TNA Wrestling content starting in the second quarter of this year. Fight Network and TNA Wrestling will collaborate to produce digital content and will also partner on cross-promotion and joint sales efforts in global markets, as well as in the U.S. and Canada.

Fight Network’s OTT app is available on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Verizon Go90, Layer 3 and KlowdTV.

Fight Network is currently the home of TNA Wrestling programming in Canada, including its two hour flagship weekly program IMPACT WRESTLING, TNA Wrestling’s Greatest Matches and TNA Xplosion. Fight Network will now also air select TNA Wrestling archive programming on its linear channels in select U.S. markets and in over 30 countries across Europe, Africa and the Middle East where Fight Network currently broadcasts.

“As a TNA Wrestling broadcast partner, we see the quality of the content, the viewer reaction and the potential to bring great programming to the world,” said Leonard Asper, CEO of Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp. “Our global OTT service now available on several platforms will be immeasurably strengthened by this partnership and we see this as just the first step in building global fight themed destination channel together.”

“Our enhanced partnership with Fight Network to deliver new and archived content through linear and over-the-top platforms, as well as to bring TNA programming to new and emerging markets around the world, is a significant step in the execution of TNA’s strategic plan,” said TNA president Dixie Carter. “Fans are hungry for easily accessible content they can view on demand, and come this summer, the action of TNA IMPACT WRESTLING will be more available than ever.”

Fludder's scorned. Anyone catch his FB post about copyrights and trademarks? (I missed it)CfEIOpGW8AAXe23.jpg

I've never been to a PCW show but I did know Fludder well before PCW started up as I met him a few times at various shows and conventions. I was always surprised he was able to make it a success as, and I'll preface this by saying he was a really nice guy, he was a tad simple. Seeing him throw his toys like this doesn't surprise me as its not the brightest response. Even the Matt Hardy/1PW thing was handled better and 1PW wasn't renowned for its wonderful business decisions. Fair play to him though. He's done well so far. Hopefully his stupid comments and then this childish poster don't cause any issues going forward.

• Paid Members

Fludder's scorned. Anyone catch his FB post about copyrights and trademarks? (I missed it)CfEIOpGW8AAXe23.jpg

Hopefully his stupid comments and then this childish poster don't cause any issues going forward.

The poster is just playing on EC3's statement

UPDATE: EC3 posted the following statement on his Facebook page regarding the TNA-UK bookings situation:

Unfortunately, due to a previously unforeseen opportunity to continue building a rapport between TNA Wrestling and one of our television network partners, I was forced to cancel my appearances with both Southside and Preston City Wrestling April 2-3. Cancelling is not something I take lightly.

It is the second time a similar, yet completely different, set of circumstances occurred and I was regrettably forced to do this.

It is unfortunate because of the embracing relationship the great UK fans allow performers like myself to share with them. It is unfortunate because the sterling reputation the UK independent scene has, is warranted (and something I have yet to experience.) It is unfortunate because at least a dozen fans promised to buy me a pint.

Briefly, I was scheduled for three appearances that weekend (one of which was cancelled, but you know, I understand those things happen.) Though I did not ask for a deposit (as a precautionary measure in case things of this nature happen, the promoter will not worry about having their money taken) nor were flight purchases made prior, I apologize if financial costs were incurred over advertising my appearance. In the future I promise to cover the difference necessary in putting a giant red X on my face.

Financially, if you care about mine (you shouldn't, I'm a dude on TV), I guarantee I stand to lose the most. The UK specific tshirts and new EC3™ foam fingers aren't going to sell themselves.

Edited by chokeout