I realise interest in TNA is at an all-time low but is there anyone who would like to review the show for Steelchair? If you do, and you think you could fit in at steelchair.co.uk, give me a shout.

Wait...have you got a website now?  Does that mean you're going to stop posting your million word essays on every show?

I realise interest in TNA is at an all-time low but is there anyone who would like to review the show for Steelchair? If you do, and you think you could fit in at steelchair.co.uk, give me a shout.

Wait...have you got a website now?  Does that mean you're going to stop posting your million word essays on every show?

Hey its a snarky comment!

I dig Linus's reviews, got me in Lucha Underground and his introduction of Smackdown as "the show no one watch and nothing ever happens" was great and got a loud chuckle from me at work.

Edited by jackhennessey

Watching TNA is absolutely soul destroying.  I've just had Impact on for the past half hour because there's fuck all else on and I can't imagine how anyone can sit through 2 hours of this every week.  It's from the UK tour so they actually have a decent sized crowd, but they don't appear to have mic'd them at all (or they're just completely silent, which is a possibility) so everything is being played out in half darkness and to near silence.  The production is just so dull that it actually feels depressing just watching it.  Magnus just ran out making a big return (I think, wasn't clear how long he'd been gone) and the only reaction was for him saying "bastard" during his promo.  A promo based around making threats to Bram "when I get my hands on you" despite Bram being literally a few feet away on the outside of the ring.  Jesus.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported frustration among the TNA roster over lack of live events and PWInsider have reported on the same story this week. So how do you combat this problem? Start running more money losing live events of course.

Bob Ryder says the company had meetings this week about running live events again and tweeted that live events could resume in June.

I may actually tune in Sunday for this for once!

I am one of the few still watching Impact! & I haven't seen any spoilers for the UK shows but just watching the TNA One Night Only PPV on Challenge tonight and the loser has just come out with their head shaved :glare:

I may actually tune in Sunday for this for once!

I am one of the few still watching Impact! & I haven't seen any spoilers for the UK shows but just watching the TNA One Night Only PPV on Challenge tonight and the loser has just come out with their head shaved :glare:

Yeah, them spoiling the Hair vs. Hair result like that was indeed pretty bush league.

On the brighter side though, I got a kick out of those two moments (don't click the links if you don't want to know the EC3/Spud outcome):

http://i.imgur.com/UfSyROT.gif

http://i.imgur.com/g8IK6uo.gif

Edited by pgi86