• Paid Members

5 years ago she got away with bad decisions because she was very fan friendly when attending shows, now that's died people are seeing her for who she is and that's a very bad owner who makes rotten decisions.

The damage she's done can't be repaired.

That is not true. TNA has been lambasted since day one for every joke decision and Jarrett, Russo and Dixie have had more than their fair share. She got away with it because despite the comedy TV, the company kept growing bit by bit.

Now they've been thrown off a real TV channel, PPV & house show business is dead and the roster is down to a couple of dozen hardy talents, there's no defending anyone.

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but has anyone else NOT received their fan interaction tickets yet? I'm going to the Glasgow show and my tickets for the event were sent months back, but not the fan interaction ones :(

• Paid Members

Who’s footing the bill for TNA these days? Is it still her parents’ energy company?

The received wisdom seems to be that Daddy is happy to fund TNA if it keeps her away from his core business.

- TNA issuedthe following press release:

TNA Returns to Orlando’s Universal Studios for a 5-Day-Run of Special Television Events February 12 – 16

Plus IMPACT WRESTLING Tapings Scheduled for March & April

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Jan. 27, 2015) – TNA Entertainment announced today it is heading home to Universal Studios in Orlando for a series of Pay-Per-View, international television and IMPACT WRESTLING tapings in February, March and April.

TNA Superstars and some very special guests will be in Orlando February 12 – 16 for a fun-filled and action-packed five-day extravaganza of events filmed at Universal Studios Back Lot Stage 20.

Cameras will be rolling for nine events over the five-day run, with eight special One Night Only Pay-Per-Views and Xplosion matches.

The schedule is as follows:

Thursday, February 12 - 7 p.m.

Friday, February 13 - 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Saturday, February 14 - 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Sunday, February 15 - 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Monday, February 16 - 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Doors to Universal Studios Stage 20 will open one hour before the listed show time. Entry to the venue, which is free of charge, is first come first seated.

In March and April, IMPACT WRESTLING, as seen on Destination America Fridays at 9/8c, will return to Orlando for a combined seven dates of television tapings. The schedule is as follows:

Friday, March 13

Thursday, April 23

Saturday, March 14

Friday, April 24

Sunday, March 15

Saturday, April 25

Monday, March 16

For more information visit impactwrestling.com and click on Tickets. And, be sure to follow IMPACT WRESTLING on twitter @impactwrestling and TNA President Dixie Carter @TNADixie for breaking news and special announcements.

State of your press release! Can't even put dates in the right order. But with so many tapings, they must be taping most of the year in one go

• Paid Members

Anybody bothering with the live shows? I'm going Manchester and sitting in the cheap seats - can't help it, I have a soft spot for even really bad TNA. I love dogshit like the Bro-mans like I loved the Natural Born Thrillers in the dying WCW. Theres still a very capable roster there though, especially adding the Bootcamp lot. I love this Spud/EC3 story too.

I don't think it's selling well - saw Spud on twitter promoting some Groupon thing, although the Groupon tickets didn't seem any cheaper than buying from the venue.

• Paid Members

Anybody bothering with the live shows? I'm going Manchester and sitting in the cheap seats - can't help it, I have a soft spot for even really bad TNA. I love dogshit like the Bro-mans like I loved the Natural Born Thrillers in the dying WCW. Theres still a very capable roster there though, especially adding the Bootcamp lot. I love this Spud/EC3 story too.

I don't think it's selling well - saw Spud on twitter promoting some Groupon thing, although the Groupon tickets didn't seem any cheaper than buying from the venue.

I'm not bothering this year for a variety of reasons, but I've enjoyed every single one of the four Manchester shows I attended. 

I suppose they'll have a couple of One Night Only tapings there. Fingers crossed Jokers Wild returns because I enjoy that one.

They're taping eight One Night Only PPVs in Orlando, actually.

Edited by pgi86