• Paid Members
Why would wrestlers do loser leaves town matches then 50/50 chance of getting the bullet. Point of the match is surely that the reward of a title shot is so great they are willing to get the bullet.

Yeah, but "Loser Leaves Town" matches are usually feud-enders between two feuding wrestlers who hate each other. "Feast Or Fired" makes very little sense with no story to build it up. UK Kat Von D summed it up in that the only people who could possibly want to take part would be jobbers with no chance of winning, or Sting.

Mate you can just call me Kat

Fair enough, Kat - didn't want to presume we were too familiar

• Paid Members
Why would wrestlers do loser leaves town matches then 50/50 chance of getting the bullet.

The key difference is that if you win a loser leaves town match, you're not the one down the jobcentre on Monday.

Once again the king gets it. You can't make the comparison because in a loser leaves town match the winner keeps his job. In feast or fired you knock everyone out and win in the most dominant way possible and still get fired because luck. STOOPID!

• Paid Members
I haven't watched TNA in months but decided to pop it on while pissing about on tumblr, it was decent but the highlight had to be the Alan Partridge reference from Spud. American Wrestling is the last place i'd expect to hear something like that.

What happened? I watched the clip of him breaking into AJ's house and the one of him at the petrol station but didn't see/hear anything.

• Paid Members
Why would wrestlers do loser leaves town matches then 50/50 chance of getting the bullet.

The key difference is that if you win a loser leaves town match, you're not the one down the jobcentre on Monday.

Once again the king gets it. You can't make the comparison because in a loser leaves town match the winner keeps his job. In feast or fired you knock everyone out and win in the most dominant way possible and still get fired because TNA. STOOPID!

Fixed.

I haven't watched TNA in months but decided to pop it on while pissing about on tumblr, it was decent but the highlight had to be the Alan Partridge reference from Spud. American Wrestling is the last place i'd expect to hear something like that.

What happened? I watched the clip of him breaking into AJ's house and the one of him at the petrol station but didn't see/hear anything.

He was at a bar and ordered a Ladyboy.

• Paid Members
AJ Styles posted the following on his official website and Facebook page this morning:

MY STATEMENT ON TNA CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS 12/16/13

Today for the first time in 11 years, AJ Styles awakes to find himself without a professional wrestling contract. I can't help but think how did I get here, what must I have done wrong, did I not deliver in the ring, etc. All of those are pertinent questions that any man or woman who finds himself or herself unemployed would ask.

I have always prided myself in being the wrestler that stays away from the things in this business that could easily destroy myself, my family, my marriage, and even my career. A wrestler who goes above and beyond to give the fans what they paid to see.

I move forward not bitter, but better for the blessings and memories that I have been a part of since TNA's inception.

When this contract renegotiation journey started several months ago, my wife and I began praying for God to close doors that needed to be closed and to open the doors that He wanted us to walk through. We asked him to prepare us for this journey and to help us to have the faith to be obedient to what He would have us to do. I am assured by the name Immanuel in Matthews 1:23 that I will never be alone. Hebrews 13.5, says He will never leave us or forsake us. There is a lot in this world that I am unsure of, especially in this moment, but there is one thing that I am certain. Contracts may expire, but the promise of Immanuel will never expire.

As my family and I move forward with my wrestling career, we will turn to Jabez's prayer found in 1 Chronicles 4:10.

Oh, that You would bless me indeed,

and enlarge my territory,

that Your hand would be with me,

and that You would keep me from evil.

My family and I are both grateful for the platform that TNA has allowed me to experience. TNA has been a blessing to our family for many years. We have made many friendships and many more memories. While you may not be seeing AJ Styles in TNA, you can be sure that he will be traveling the world and delivering many more Phenomenal matches. Visit AJStyles.org for a complete list of bookings.

Sincerely,

AJ Styles

Forever and ever, amen.

AJ Styles posted the following on his official website and Facebook page this morning:

Today for the first time in 11 years, AJ Styles awakes to find himself without a professional wrestling contract. I can't help but think how did I get here, what must I have done wrong, did I not deliver in the ring, etc. All of those are pertinent questions that any man or woman who finds himself or herself unemployed would ask.

I have always prided myself in being the wrestler that stays away from the things in this business that could easily destroy myself, my family, my marriage, and even my career. A wrestler who goes above and beyond to give the fans what they paid to see.

I move forward not bitter, but better for the blessings and memories that I have been a part of since TNA's inception.

When this contract renegotiation journey started several months ago, my wife and I began praying for God to close doors that needed to be closed and to open the doors that He wanted us to walk through. We asked him to prepare us for this journey and to help us to have the faith to be obedient to what He would have us to do. I am assured by the name Immanuel in Matthews 1:23 that I will never be alone. Hebrews 13.5, says He will never leave us or forsake us. There is a lot in this world that I am unsure of, especially in this moment, but there is one thing that I am certain. Contracts may expire, but the promise of Immanuel will never expire.

As my family and I move forward with my wrestling career, we will turn to Jabez's prayer found in 1 Chronicles 4:10.

My family and I are both grateful for the platform that TNA has allowed me to experience. TNA has been a blessing to our family for many years. We have made many friendships and many more memories. While you may not be seeing AJ Styles in TNA, you can be sure that he will be traveling the world and delivering many more Phenomenal matches. Visit AJStyles.org for a complete list of bookings.

Sincerely,

AJ Styles

Forever and ever, amen.

It strikes me that he's wasted as much time on God as he has with TNA. Where was God when he needed him? Oh brother . . . .

Sincerely,

AJ Styles

Forever and ever, amen.

It strikes me that he's wasted as much time on God as he has with TNA. Where was God when he needed him? Oh brother . . . .

He was tagging with Shawn Michaels

Give him a Max Moon type outfit and have him go to war with Sin Cara then when Rey's knees really can't take any more make him the new mask selling machine.

No need for talk or promos.

Glacier part deux.