• Paid Members
We had proper Black shoes. If wandered around in trainers at school the latin lessons would've been chaos

We also had to wear black shoes in secondary. The whole trainers thing for me was in juniors.

Sure, but I'm talking about primary.

Anyone watch the One Night Only show on Challenge last night? Ethan Carter III was a sensation, and Bully vs Dreamer was a lot of fun.

It was a lot of fun i thought.

EC3 response to "you cant wrestle chants" were ace.. "I disagree...I'm really good" in chanting motion lol. The monsters ball was pretty good, dreamer vs bully Ray was a lot of fun as already mentioned. Worth a watch. Best ONO anyway.

EC3 strikes me as a future main eventer, in TNA, WWE, anywhere. Kinda reminds me of a younger Randy Orton, but I can't put my finger on why.

WWE let him go after having him in their system for ages, watching him on TNA you do wonder why.

• Paid Members
EC3 strikes me as a future main eventer, in TNA, WWE, anywhere. Kinda reminds me of a younger Randy Orton, but I can't put my finger on why.

WWE let him go after having him in their system for ages, watching him on TNA you do wonder why.

In fairness, WWE have more talent right now than they know what to do with, and with Bateman being so low down and unestablished at that point, I suppose it made sense to cut him for financial reasons. He's good, but so are many in the developmental system at the moment. He was basically over-spill. Besides, I think WWE know he was pretty much ready for their lower card, so if I'd been in their shoes, it would make good financial sense to let him go for a bit, get a bit of experience on someone else's dime, and then bring him back later for a proper launch and push.

• Paid Members

I agree. I thought Bateman looked promising on NXT. Carried himself well, comfortable in and out of the ring.

They seriously need a loan system to get guys out and working and improving but keep them under contract. As great a set-up as the Dev centre and NXT are, they don't produce guys who have a variety of experience in a pressurised environment or guys who've worked with people of different ages, styles and backgrounds.

For all their faults, for this reason alone I hope ROH and TNA stay in business because along with Mexico and Japan, I think they're as crucial in developing (or just polishing) talent as WWE's dev centre.

• Paid Members
Not so much polish in ROH's case. But raw talents that NXT can teach the bad habits out of.

Yeah fair point. I was thinking more of TNA who've done a good job with guys like EC3 and Elijah Burke.

ROH has been a decent showcase for guys on the way in.