Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
Home is the best place for him. If I showed up with a wrestling companies logo at our school, I'd have had my head kicked in. If you wore Hi-tech at our school they'd draw a cock on your bag.

 

Yeah, I saw that at our school. Not the drawing a cock, but you would get your stuff nicked or thrown around if you weren't wearing Nike Air or Reebok Pumps.

Posted
Home is the best place for him. If I showed up with a wrestling companies logo at our school, I'd have had my head kicked in. If you wore Hi-tech at our school they'd draw a cock on your bag.

 

Do you recon Samoa Joe turned up for a taping wearing Hi-Tech one day and that's why they drew that cock on his face?

  • Paid Members
Posted
Home is the best place for him. If I showed up with a wrestling companies logo at our school, I'd have had my head kicked in. If you wore Hi-tech at our school they'd draw a cock on your bag.

 

Do you recon Samoa Joe turned up for a taping wearing Hi-Tech one day and that's why they drew that cock on his face?

 

No, that's what you got when you wore Gola.

Posted

It was Nicks trainers that got you duffed up where I went to school, I think they were created for the very purpose of getting kids beaten up by calling themselves a name that was a shite rip-off of Nike.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Ascot, Gola, Hi-Tec, Nicks. Those trainers= bruises. Nike or Adidas for the privileged and LA Gear/Lights or Reebok Pumps for the ubercool. Converse if your uncle went on a trip to America and British Knights if your uncle couldn't afford America.

Posted

I had Rockfall shoes. I had to be careful about my sitting position because the logo on the soles was massive. When I went to special school, I got picked on for wearing an Active tracksuit by boys in Reebok.

Posted

Lucky you got to wear trainers in school. For me it was dress shoes from Clark's as trainers were not school uniform and if you wore trainers you got disciplined.

Posted

We had proper Black shoes. If wandered around in trainers at school the latin lessons would've been chaos

Posted

There was never a finer pair of trainers than the Nike Air Max fluroescent highlighter pen yellow. How suave I must have looked.

 

Back in the Spring of 96 I had those. Though those were the worst days of my life. Du du du du, du du, du du du du du du.

  • Paid Members
Posted
We had proper Black shoes. If wandered around in trainers at school the latin lessons would've been chaos

 

We also had to wear black shoes in secondary. The whole trainers thing for me was in juniors.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...