Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Awards Moderator

Austin's latest is rubbish if you're after an insight into the mind of one of the most successful wrestlers of all time, but splendid if you want to hear a full-on Victor Meldrew. He speaks the first 30 mins whilst driving, verbally taking shots at other drivers not indicating and complaining about twitchy cyclists. Hilarious.

I've raved about Austin's podcast so many times already but he really is the only one who could pull that type of episode off. If Jericho was doing that i wouldn't even consider downloading it but Austin somehow shines. He's currently on location for Redneck Island and even the episode before with his driver as his co-host was funny as fuck.

Comparing him to Victor Meldrew is genius!! 

• Paid Members

Austin's just tweeted that himself and The Rock have just called their WM17 match. Can't wait for that.

No, it's not Austin calling it with The Rock, it's Austin calling his match with The Rock. Rock isn't on the podcast.

Should be fun nonetheless.

Austin's just tweeted that himself and The Rock have just called their WM17 match. Can't wait for that.

No, it's not Austin calling it with The Rock, it's Austin calling his match with The Rock. Rock isn't on the podcast.

Should be fun nonetheless.

Of course. I've had one of those days today. Misinterpreted "called the match with The Rock" as the both of them doing it! Edited by Undefeated Steak