Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Owens will be a monster babyface one of these days won't he? He just has to do his smart-arse act to heels instead of faces and the kids will be with him as much as the adults already are.

EDIT: and were we to assume it was Zayn who sat with him watching The Office and eating burgers in the hotel room to celebrate his title win?!

Edited by NEWM

For a split second after he said that, I thought he had gotten laid, but if it had been that I imagine they would have said it again and cut it out. more likely it was Sami, who sounds like he's likely to rub people off wrong way more than I thought

I reckon JeriKO is what tipped them to give Owens the belt after Balor got injured. They didn't really know what to do with either guys and stuck em together, they took the ball, ran and immediately got over as a duo.

That James Ellsworth interview was a fun listen. Seems really grounded and not getting too excited. Bit harsh for Jericho to keep harping on about his "unique look", just call him an ugly bastard ffs

Just to drop this in here, the latest Squared Circle Gazette Radio is now up, as we tackle October 1998 in the Monday Night War Timeline! With inside notes from the Wrestling Observer Newsletters of the time, we talk a crucial month in the War, with topics ranging from a disaster at the Halloween Havoc PPV, Hogan seeing Warrior in the mirror and an awful match to boot, Austin gets "fired" while he and Vince McMahon churn out classic stuff, The Rock's push stalls, Scott Hall continues to spiral, Chris Jericho's feud with Goldberg gets squashed, Vader Time is over, Eddie Guerrero gets a new stable, and WCW forms a plan for Starrcade that looks like certain doom. With fascinating facts, figures and dropped plans discussed, this show covers every Raw, Nitro and PPV of the month. Check it out and let us know what you think!

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/web/ke7ayz/SCG_Radio_97_-_The_Monday_Night_War_in_1998_-_October.mp3