Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Where's the William Regal episode of Austin's podcast gone? And the Cena one for that matter?

The Cena one has never appeared in my feed at all, it skipped right from EP90 to EP92 with a gap. I don't see a Regal one either. When was that uploaded?

The even numbers are the Unleashed one. Regal and Cena were on the family friendly one, odd numbers.

Where's the William Regal episode of Austin's podcast gone? And the Cena one for that matter?

The Cena one has never appeared in my feed at all, it skipped right from EP90 to EP92 with a gap. I don't see a Regal one either. When was that uploaded?

The even numbers are the Unleashed one. Regal and Cena were on the family friendly one, odd numbers.

I didn't even know there was such a thing, I've just been subscribed to the same podcast since he launched it. What's the name of the family friendly one?

*EDIT*

Ignore, just found it. Shit! There's a ton of stuff on here I didn't even know existed. That'll teach me for only listening to shows depending on the guest. Must have missed the announcement of the split.

Edited by CTXRussomark

• Paid Members
I didn't even know there was such a thing, I've just been subscribed to the same podcast since he launched it. What's the name of the family friendly one?

There's the Steve Austin Show (Tues) and the Steve Austin Show - Unleashed (Thurs)

You've missed loads of good stuff if you've not been getting the Tuesday shows.

• Paid Members
I also had no fucking clue there were two shows. I feel dumb, yet happy.

That happened to me as well a few months back. They never announced it. Dave Meltzer mentioned that he has just been on it, but the episode wasn't there - so I e-mailed Podcast One.