EdgarTheSlouch

Check out these bad boys- 1980's AWA figures by Remco:

hulkhogan.jpgricflair.jpg

terrygordy.jpgmichaelpshayes.jpg

hawk.jpganimal.jpg

stanlane.jpgstevekeirn.jpg

scotthall.jpgcurthennig.jpg

martyjannetty.jpgshawnmichaels.jpg

Well want these. Some well known names in there, see if you recognise them all.

Hogan is actually from the Rocky line.

Some are missing accessories too, but you are right they are awesome

teddy%20long%20passed%20out%20on%20the%20wedding[2].jpg

I think the closest you are going to get to Doom in WWE is this appearance at Teddy Long's wedding in 2007.

What a picture! Watched Doom vs Sting and Luger from the Clash the other night - they really had the most ill-fitting music, didn't they?!

• Paid Members
They let Generico keep his gimmick. Fuckin' A.

I'd continue to keep fingers crossed, if I were you. It's not uncommon for developmental guys to make their first FCW/NXT house show appearances under either their old/real name, and in their usual gear, before changing by their 2nd/3rd. Ones that spring to mind are Paige first appearing as Saraya, and Xavier Woods in his Consequences Creed gear as Austin Watson (his real name, which led people to report he was going to be rushed to TV [well, NXT Redemption...] Percy Watson's brother).

Not saying it's 100% certain he'll be repackaged, but I do think it's often a case of "Let's put this guy out there with something they're used to & see what they've got up close, then we can think about where we're going to go with them."

• Paid Members

I'd continue to keep fingers crossed, if I were you. It's not uncommon for developmental guys to make their first FCW/NXT house show appearances under either their old/real name, and in their usual gear, before changing by their 2nd/3rd. Ones that spring to mind are Paige first appearing as Saraya, and Xavier Woods in his Consequences Creed gear as Austin Watson (his real name, which led people to report he was going to be rushed to TV [well, NXT Redemption...] Percy Watson's brother).

Not saying it's 100% certain he'll be repackaged, but I do think it's often a case of "Let's put this guy out there with something they're used to & see what they've got up close, then we can think about where we're going to go with them."

Ah, now that makes sense. I originally thought that they were re-packaged straight away for their first NXT appearence. Apparently, Generico was only out there to accompany Brodus Clay to the ring which does offer more evidence for them just checking out how he reacts and interacts with a live audience.

• Paid Members

I'd continue to keep fingers crossed, if I were you. It's not uncommon for developmental guys to make their first FCW/NXT house show appearances under either their old/real name, and in their usual gear, before changing by their 2nd/3rd.

Indeed. And I know we're going way back, but when Mysterio reported to OVW after he signed with WWE, he was mask-less. I recall a match VS Nova in particular.

I'd continue to keep fingers crossed, if I were you. It's not uncommon for developmental guys to make their first FCW/NXT house show appearances under either their old/real name, and in their usual gear, before changing by their 2nd/3rd.

Indeed. And I know we're going way back, but when Mysterio reported to OVW after he signed with WWE, he was mask-less. I recall a match VS Nova in particular.

Yeh I presume it was just to see if there was any crowd reaction or what not. Still, fingers crossed!