The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere else on the forum, but this past week marked twenty years since Andre The Giant passed away.

There are far too many fantastic pictures in that gallery for me to post here, be sure to check it out for yourself.

I never knew he was on Letterman. Quick youtube search found it

No revelations, but he comes across well as always. Interesting that even back then they were talking about his 100+ beers in one sitting story. I hope its the biggest rib ever and he was actually teetotal all along.

• Paid Members
Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere else on the forum, but this past week marked twenty years since Andre The Giant passed away.

There are far too many fantastic pictures in that gallery for me to post here, be sure to check it out for yourself.

No revelations, but he comes across well as always. Interesting that even back then they were talking about his 100+ beers in one sitting story. I hope its the biggest rib ever and he was actually teetotal all along.

Why? That would be well disappointing. Andre stories are the best, I'd be devastated if none of them had any truth to them. That man better have shit in bathtubs.

• Paid Members

Why? That would be well disappointing. Andre stories are the best, I'd be devastated if none of them had any truth to them. That man better have shit in bathtubs.

I just hate that the story becomes more and more exaggerated and he's not here to confirm anything. On Letterman he says he drank 117 beers, next to that video there's a link to the legends roundtable which claims 156 beers! His biography channel doc was a different number too.

Obviously wrestling is the last place you should check for accuracy, you're lucky if someone tells the truth about their height. I should say I do believe he shit in a LOT of bathtubs.

Oderus Urungus beat Tracey Smothers on an IWA show in 2009 I believe.

Yeah, that was at "Pondo's birthday bash" for IWA East Coast, I think. They held the show outdoors in some kind of amphitheater looking place which looked really cool. Most of the matches sucked though, if memory serves. I have it on DVD somewhere.

In other photos, Lenn Oddy has some cool ass face paint.

401521_10150539968813878_2092432791_n.jpg

Edited by Richie Freebird

How recent is that one of Terri? She's looking mighty fine there, and a lot nicer than on those photos she posted a while ago with blood all over her face apaprently caused by New Jack.

Edit -

And to commemorate what would have been Kerry's 53rd birthday today...

5507_602552129762234_662445193_n.jpg

Edited by Richie Freebird