Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has the "comedy legend in his 70s" been revealed yet?

Is that the national institution who'd blow the minds of everyone if it came out?

I think I may have just guessed who that maybe. The reaction to it being revealed maybe a touch of frost

I am worried that Mike Baldwin maybe named next after Barlow :(

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Has the "comedy legend in his 70s" been revealed yet?

Is that the national institution who'd blow the minds of everyone if it came out?

I think I may have just guessed who that maybe. The reaction to it being revealed maybe a touch of frost

I am worried that Mike Baldwin maybe named next after Barlow :(

There were surely better clues available than "touch of frost," you plonker!

It shows I do not visit the darker areas of the internet much.

Just google searched the guy I had in mind as "the national treasure in his 70's" and there is a shit load of rumors from a decade ago he was involved in shady activity. Even people suggesting he is on top of the list to get busted next. When you type his name into google the first thing that is next to his name on the search bar is "paedo" And there is a shit load on Twitter if you search.

I really hope it is all bollocks, but I expect him to be pubically named soon if current form is to be believed.

The stuff about "he who mustn't be mentioned" turned out to be crap didn't it?

On the same site that started the rumour it was disputed

I was the instigator who arranged and provided crucial evidence that had tarnow, sear and Cardiff jailed. At no time was "he who mustn't be mentioned" aware of the ongoing activities which happened at his property whilst he was filming Inspector Icey in Yorkshire.

Sear knew "he who mustn't be mentioned" from the London gliding club and offered to house sit and look after DJ's 3 legged dog named peg. It was while DJ was away filming that sear and tarnow would bring boys to his house and abuse them

So, all these decades-old allegations now coming out - what's the crack with that, then? Did the police have information on them previously and just think 'naaaaaa, can't be arsed' until the need arose to overcompensate for inaction their over Savile, or are the alleged victims of all these unconnected celebrity oddballs all just conveniently coming forward with allegations at the same time?

I find the whole thing increasingly bizarre.

A lot of past victims now feel like they can come forward, without being laughed at or not taken seriously. Who the fuck in a position of power was listening to a 15-year-old girl's word vs. that of a celebrity in the sixties? It's not coincidence, more that it's a snowball effect. The more victims that come forwards, the more who were too afraid to before find the strength to do so themselves.

This times a thousand.

Apologies for abuse and rape in society are still massive but back then? Fucking hell, they thought they could get away with anything and not consider it getting away with anything.

• Paid Members
What I don't get about the Bill Roache case is that why would a woman who would now be in her sixties decide to report it now? nearly 50 years later. The mind boggles.

You are stupid.

• Paid Members
What I don't get about the Bill Roache case is that why would a woman who would now be in her sixties decide to report it now? nearly 50 years later. The mind boggles.

It certainly does - at how somebody can still be asking this fucking question.

• Paid Members

I understand that obviously she would want to report it as it's a terrible ordeal. But why wait almost 50 years? It's not as if Bill Roache was a household name in 1967 so that no one would believe her.

Archived