Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I got the wrong end there, I mis-read it that the Hardcore title should be brought back. It shouldn't, obviously, but it had its moments.

Just watching Wrestlemania 22 all the way for the first time, noticed 2 things, Tazz was a shit commentator who just relied on using mild swear words and Lita was mental for taking that Barbed Wire Socko, every credit to her though, think its the most painful looking spot I've ever seen in WWE

Just watching Wrestlemania 22 all the way for the first time, noticed 2 things, Tazz was a shit commentator who just relied on using mild swear words and Lita was mental for taking that Barbed Wire Socko, every credit to her though, think its the most painful looking spot I've ever seen in WWE

Brilliant show, helped get me back into the WWE after I'd stopped watching from 2002-2005 or so

Yeah I thought WrestleMania 22 was really good as well. That Shinedown song and the arena being compact added to a great spectacle and was a really good atmosphere.

First time I think that the anti Cena backlash was addressed by the WWE, albeit JR trying to put a spin on it. Remember really liking Edge around that time as he was really coming into his own.

Even the Masters/Carlito story was pretty good. Fond memories of that event, will be on the to be watched list before this years to set the mood.

For me it was the first mania I honestly didn't care about in the build up. Nothing seemed that interesting, possibly being a uni student with a lot going on or just being an age where I hated Cena. But watching it was great most matches were good upwards and everything was so enjoyable that my lack of interest seemed stupid

when I was younger I was always unsure as to the difference between a powerdriver and a piledriver. these days you don't hear talk of powerdrivers so much, was it my young ears mishearing the commentary what with American accents and all or were (are) there two different drivers?

• Paid Members

Kenzans being driven into heads. That's why extreme deathmatches aren't pro wrestling.

O fuck me,those things are just the worst. Id never seen them until Richie reviewed a TOD. The footage of them digging them out was the sickest thing ive ever seen in wrestling

O fuck me,those things are just the worst. Id never seen them until Richie reviewed a TOD. The footage of them digging them out was the sickest thing ive ever seen in wrestling

why did I have to go and google that? it obviously wasn't going to be nice, but I couldn't stop myself after reading that.