Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Funny how you are one of the people I was referring to. It has nothing to do with Punk its something I have wanted to get off my chest for a while and I had nothing better to do. I now do have something better to do so I wont be drawn into some long pointless debate

I thought the Punk dvd was ok he does come across as a bit of a prick but then he hung around with Heyman telling him he was the best in the world. Thing that i didnt like was the fact he gave up meat fucking loser no wonder he turns people off

• Moderators
Funny how you are one of the people I was referring to. It has nothing to do with Punk its something I have wanted to get off my chest for a while and I had nothing better to do. I now do have something better to do so I wont be drawn into some long pointless debate

In other words, you've had your cry and are now going to run away. You just wish you were a top award winning poster like the likes of me and Ian. WE'VE WON AWARDS. WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED?

PS: Shame you didn't use the hate thread, eh?

In other words, you've had your cry and are now going to run away. You just wish you were a top award winning poster like the likes of me and Ian. WE'VE WON AWARDS. WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED?

PS: Shame you didn't use the hate thread, eh?

No I said what I wanted to and now I won't be drawn into some boring argument with people who's opinion means nothing to me. I have done things that actually matter, like in the real world and stuff.

223747_10152220206345307_2051272029_n.jpg

This is the latest Total Tattoo Magazine (I would say the best tattoo magazine available to the public in the UK.) Thats my name on the first page of the Traditional section among all of the top artists in the country. Now I'm not for one second saying I think I am one of them, but thats an accolade I would much rather have than being "best poster on a wrestling forum lol." If you don't believe me pop into WH Smiths or something and check it out

I thought the Punk dvd was ok he does come across as a bit of a prick but then he hung around with Heyman telling him he was the best in the world. Thing that i didnt like was the fact he gave up meat fucking loser no wonder he turns people off

I can understand many, many reasons for disliking Punk but for his choice of diet? That comes across as really fucking weird to me.

Anyway, the reason i came in was to say Hollywood Hogans "Terminator" NWO shirts were class, i really wish they sold them.

hogan.jpg

• Paid Members
You really just go out of your way to be an absolute cunt/the most unlikeable person on here. Other than a few idiots who seem to bum off you (because they are the same sort of cunt as you) everyone here thinks you are an idiot. You have some ridiculous notion that you are the best poster on this forum (which is a shit thing to be proud of.) You ruin every discussion by storming in stating your opinion as fact.

Its a wrestling forum. I like many other people come on here to catch up with whats going on, talk about what we like right now, have liked in the past and what we would like to see. You don't need to turn every other post into an exercise in making yourself look good. Get over yourself and chill out.

Hate thread. Reported.

Ian brings the facts and gets attacked.

I can understand many, many reasons for disliking Punk but for his choice of diet? That comes across as really fucking weird to me.

Anyway, the reason i came in was to say Hollywood Hogans "Terminator" NWO shirts were class, i really wish they sold them.

hogan.jpg

It was the way he was talking about it making a big deal about it like he is a martyr for his art and for someone that wants to slim down he is quite rounded instead of having cuts

• Moderators
I have done things that actually matter, like in the real world and stuff.

Total Tattoo Magazine ... "best poster on a wrestling forum lol."

Indeed, because no-one else who posts here has ever achieved anything in any field, obviously. Well, that magazine's ran by a bunch of paedophiles, I heard. That's the word around the camp fire anyway.

And being the best on the UKFF isn't a "lol" matter. It's actually really important.

Edited by PowerButchi

The problem I have with the sulking Punk stuf is he's been given great opportunities, but neither he nor his fans ever really seem to acknowledge it. Its irritating bullshit.

His fans think he's Johnny Rotten or some shit. Not some fake wrestler who was given an opportunity by a multimillionaire. He tries to justify everything on that DVD in case anyone judges him. "I've got a bus, but I really don't want one because its not what I believe in", "I get tattoos because it makes me different", "I'm into Rancid because Las Frankenstein is a postcard punk like myself". Its laughable. He's in his mid-30s and still living his life that stereotypical 1980s high school rebel. No wonder he can't draw without the bigger, better looking, megastar on the same show as him.

You really just go out of your way to be an absolute cunt/the most unlikeable person on here. Other than a few idiots who seem to bum off you (because they are the same sort of cunt as you) everyone here thinks you are an idiot. You have some ridiculous notion that you are the best poster on this forum (which is a shit thing to be proud of.) You ruin every discussion by storming in stating your opinion as fact.

Its a wrestling forum. I like many other people come on here to catch up with whats going on, talk about what we like right now, have liked in the past and what we would like to see. You don't need to turn every other post into an exercise in making yourself look good. Get over yourself and chill out.

Bit big to have a go at Ian, the guy who has probably brings the most to this forum on a consistant of all the basis, when you have brought absolutely nothing to the table yourself.

• Paid Members
Anyone got a random match they would like to have seen. Not a dream match, just a random mid-card match.

I do. Ken Shamrock vs Tatanka. I liked Tatanka. Competent all rounder.

It probably happened on a 2000 Heat but I always wanted to see Tazz face Viscera.

• Paid Members
Must have happened a lot that match. Didn't Big Vis pin Tazz at WrestleMania 16 in the big time limit title match? I'm sure I remember Taz's chunky thighs flapping about as Viscera splashed him.

They definately faced off in some multi man matches like the Wrestlemania 16 Hardcore thing but I just can't recall a 1 on 1 match.

Like you say, it must have happened. Viscera, Gangrel, Tazz, Kaientai and Essa Rios must have faced each other thousands of times on early 2000 Heats.

• Paid Members

Tazz was really knackered when he signed for WWF wasn't he? Wasn't his first feud with Boss Man and Albert? Two blokes who had very little value at the time and they were about a foot bigger than him. Winning by DQ against the Boss Man in 90 seconds and getting a kicking off Albert post match a month after that class debut was about it for him. You aren't coming back from that in a hurry.