Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

To be fair, this was for the live crowd only. They were taping after the show went off air. I can only imagine how great that segment was. They always used to do the singing segment on house shows and when the show went off air as well.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Speaking of Barrett, I would love Vinnie to coke back, get in the fued with Hhh, then bring back the Nexus to battle Hunters group with the payoff being Barrett vs HHH at Mania. Barrett, Ryback, Gabriel, chuck in the prime time players.

Edited by PSF

• Paid Members
Speaking of Barrett, I would love Vinnie to coke back, get in the fued with Hhh, then bring back the Nexus to battle Hunters group with the payoff being Barrett vs HHH at Mania. Barrett, Ryback, Gabriel, chuck in the prime time players.

He'd have to be pretty coked up to run that scenario. At least three grams, I'd say.

• Paid Members

Every single idea that PSF has ever come up with for a wrestling angle has made me amazingly thankful that he will never get near a wrestling booking job. Even by his standards that's astonishingly cack.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

Where is that gif from, Ian? The Stone Cold What DVD? That's the only one I can think of that had a lot of the off-air stuff. I wish they'd do the same kind of messarounds nowadays, but unless it's someone's birthday or there's a big-name legend in, they just do a match and go home.

Every single idea that PSF has ever come up with for a wrestling angle has made me amazingly thankful that he will never get near a wrestling booking job. Even by his standards that's astonishingly cack.

Big Barrett fan and I would love it. Everyone else maybe not so much, but I suppose everyone in the real world might have there own opinion and idea of what's fun. Weird eh??? If it wasn't for shit ideas we would never have had a world with the The Sandman caning the fuck out of a Zombie and what kind of world would that be!

Edited by PSF

Somehow stumbled on a WCW house show card in Canada from 1997.

Singles Match

Nelson Veilleux defeats Sunny War Cloud

Tag Team Match

The Prisonnniers (??? & ???) defeat Jacques Comptois & Richard Charland

Singles Match

Tiger Jackson defeats Little Broken

Singles Match

Jeff Jarrett defeats Chris Jericho

Tag Team Match

Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray) defeat The Faces Of Fear (Meng & The Barbarian)

Singles Match

Lex Luger defeats Steve McMichael

Singles Match

Carl Ouellet defeats The Giant by DQ

Non Title Match

Jacques Rougeau defeats Hollywood Hogan

Imagine some kid turning up expecting Savage vs. Sting to be confronted with Nelson Veilleux vs. Sunny War Cloud.

• Paid Members
Imagine some kid turning up expecting Savage vs. Sting to be confronted with Nelson Veilleux vs. Sunny War Cloud.

It's Montreal. They'd have turned up to see local hero (is legend too strong a word?) Jacques Rougeau and the chance to see the one and only Hulk Hogan live and in person for the first time in five years and not knowing when they'd get another chance, and been fucking grateful. They were also probably thrilled that WCW were having a look at a couple of local lads. Plus they had the added bonus of Ric Flair (not yet returned to TV from his injury) turning up to do the job in the Luger/Mongo match (WCW LOLZ). Great night out.

They'd be morons to have expected to see Sting wrestle in April 1997 anyway.

Saw some pics of Scott Hall from this weekend and I'm thinking he looks terrible.

It surprised me as he's apparently off the booze etc and eating like a saint.

Is he back "on it", or was it simply too late for him to get better (or at least look better).