Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

If it's from Raw 15th Anniverary it won't be on the network yet as there are no RAWs from 2008.

I'm sure you'll find it on youtube though

That episode aired in December' 07 for some reason even though Jan is their anniversary month for Raw. I always found the promo with Jericho ripping on Bischoff during this episode fun too.

When you think about how different the company was between WM7 and WM17 though its a completely different world. 2006 to 2016 doesn't seem that different in my eyes and the time has just flown. Probably because I'm old though!

If it's from Raw 15th Anniverary it won't be on the network yet as there are no RAWs from 2008.

I'm sure you'll find it on youtube though

That episode aired in December' 07 for some reason even though Jan is their anniversary month for Raw. I always found the promo with Jericho ripping on Bischoff during this episode fun too.

Now you mention it that rings a bell, I seem to recall Jeff Hardy and Carlito having a decent ladder match for the IC title on that show too.

There are no RAWs from 2007 I the network either yet, but like I said before I'm sure you'll be able to find it on one of the streaming sites

I find it a bit weird that there's footage of Piper slapping Goldust during the opening titles of Raw episodes from Jan'96 even though it hadn't happened at that point. For some strange reason they've obviously edited the titles since original broadcast.