Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Yeah that's my mistake sorry. Observer actually makes the point Hogan was still 48 in 2002 (his birthday wouldn't be until August) when he was World Champion. Triple H is 46 (he turns 47 in July). The rest is my bad maths. I'm still shocked, just marginally less.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Who did herbie molest to be hated so much?

He had his helmet lolling on my tongue for a considerable amount of time one night while slapping my mouthcheeks with the slightest of force, so it would make the noise "BOK".

I don't hate him for it, though. He was quite the gent.

Herbie's sound, to be honest. A wonderful man.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members

Who did herbie molest to be hated so much?

People hate you when you're successful & gorgeous. Especially Bronies like Linus. You can see 4 or 5 people after me expressed the exact same opinion on that photo, yet you didn't see him bust their balls.

• Paid Members

Maybe because I acquiesced to a mod request no to?

I still stand by my point that your initial post was made to belittle both British wrestling and its fans. The time you spent saving that image and typing your snarky question cod have been spent finding out that, no, Scurll isn't a McGregor wannabe.

Maybe because I acquiesced to a mod request no to?

I still stand by my point that your initial post was made to belittle both British wrestling and its fans. The time you spent saving that image and typing your snarky question cod have been spent finding out that, no, Scurll isn't a McGregor wannabe.

A lot of forum posts could be saved from conception by looking shit up. The place would be duller for it in a lot of cases. Sometimes people just throw pointless shit out to get a bit of discourse from the boys in the back going.

I wouldn't play arbiter.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

The time you spent saving that image and typing your snarky question cod have been spent finding out that, no, Scurll isn't a McGregor wannabe.

It isn't just a coincidence that he's copied his look though, surely.
Do a Google Image search for "hipster beard suit" or walk around East London at lunchtime...

• Paid Members

He's been doing that gimmick / had that look longer than McGregor has been in the mainstream though

Thanks. An actual answer to my question that doesn't consist of Snarky McKnobbleton making song & dance about it. 

He's been doing that gimmick / had that look longer than McGregor has been in the mainstream though

Thanks. An actual answer to my question that doesn't consist of Snarky McKnobbleton making song & dance about it. 

I think this is my favourite ever use of the Something McSomething ermm, thing, ever.