Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I could be wrong but this could be the first time that two companies (WWE and TNA) hold PPV's the same month without there world champion wrestling,

October has WWE Hell in a Cell and TNA Bound for Glory.

Interesting one that, isn't Bound For Glory their big one as well?

• Paid Members

Hidden because spoilers...

They've taped the PPVs after Bound For Glory in advance and done a title change. The Japan crowd are too smart to have the current champion (in TV terms) on when they know he's lost the belt. So they've chosen not to have him or mention him at all.

You'll forgive me for not being up to date, but what reason is that? I realise it's probably posted somewhere but excuse me being lazy.

It's because

they've taped a title change which is due to air in November, so the person who is the champion in TV time isn't actually the champion anymore.

172. Couldnt remember how spell

Laurinaitis

forgot

Daniel Bryan

and was typing

Alberto Del Rio

as the timer ran out. Got all the big names and was left complete wasters that I missed, no wonder they were forgotten.

There's a good one for 19 points, I wonder who that could be

Edited by WyattSheepMask

I got 182.

Like above, I couldn't spell Laurinaitis, though I realise I have the Road Warriors book near me with that name on the spine. Never realised Spanky was on a PPV. Knew I needed Michael Tarver, but couldn't think of his name.