Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Rollins at 7/4 (he was yesterday when I threw £20 on him) is the bet this weekend. WWE have put alot of stock behind Rollins, and rightly so, the fact he got pinned clean by Reigns on Monday screams to me that hes getting the win on Sunday.

Away from a flutter is it just me or would anyone else love to see a Shield 3 way at HIAC in HIAC. I can see that happening if Cena wins on Sunday, Brock goes away for a while, Cena semi mains v Rusev and the Hounds go on last and tear it up.

Edited by Fanny Pack

Rollins at 7/4 (he was yesterday when I threw £20 on him) is the bet this weekend. WWE have put alot of stock behind Rollins, and rightly so, the fact he got pinned clean by Reigns on Monday screams to me that hes getting the win on Sunday.

Away from a flutter is it just me or would anyone else love to see a Shield 3 way at HIAC in HIAC. I can see that happening if Cena wins on Sunday, Brock goes away for a while, Cena semi mains v Rusev and the Hounds go on last and tear it up.

I can see that happening aswell now that they've moved Reigns away from Orton and back towards Rollins. Seems likely that Ambrose will return for the HIAC PPV. On a side note booking a match between Rollins and Reigns on Raw 6 days before they clash at the PPV was stupid.

Although thinking about it. It would look like a 2 on 1 match.

Edited by Lemon Juice

• Paid Members

Is it possible to hide certain posters posts on here like it is on other forums?can't be putting up with all these inane Lemon Juice ones.

Yeah, click your user name on the black bar at the top, select "Manage ignore preferences" and then type the name of the idiot in the box and check "posts". Easy.

Is it possible to hide certain posters posts on here like it is on other forums?can't be putting up with all these inane Lemon Juice ones.

Yeah, click your user name on the black bar at the top, select "Manage ignore preferences" and then type the name of the idiot in the box and check "posts". Easy.

Cheers for that!