Official dangerously420 sig competition

neil

• Paid Members
He hasn't broken the rules

Oh but he has. He was banned before and returned as dangerously420. One day poor ol' tommy was feeling cyber bullied and told me I that I should not abuse the rules of this forum. I presented to him the irony of him being a banned member who has benefited from me FLAUNTING the UKFF rules. Alas, his mongy brain did not understand.

I forgot about that. So theoretically, you could just ban him at any time. Ace.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree. While intelligent debate and a fountain of wrestling knowledge are great, Tommy's blitzkrieg of stupidity is one of the highlights of the UKFF.And when I was looking for hilarious bits on his Facebook, I inadvertently found a shop that sells a plethora of N64 games for dirt cheap in Glasgow, so I can't ever advocate his banning from the forum.

And when I was looking for hilarious bits on his Facebook, I inadvertently found a shop that sells a plethora of N64 games for dirt cheap in Glasgow, so I can't ever advocate his banning from the forum.

Is he your friend on Facebook? If not, the very fact that you would spend time going through his profile says a fair bit about you unfortunately.

• Paid Members
I have to agree. While intelligent debate and a fountain of wrestling knowledge are great, Tommy's blitzkrieg of stupidity is one of the highlights of the UKFF.

And when I was looking for hilarious bits on his Facebook, I inadvertently found a shop that sells a plethora of N64 games for dirt cheap in Glasgow, so I can't ever advocate his banning from the forum.

At least he has inadvertent humour on his side. You can't even muster that.

I've been a tad concerned about not just Forrest but other posters saying things on this forum that would allude to having a look at my Facebook. I have recently deleted my MySpace and Bebo. My Facebook Ive trimmed the amount of friends I have on it and edited my privacy settings. This is in regard to where pictures have appeared here in this thread. It is really a serious breach of my privacy.

Since I have changed my privacy settings and friends on Facebook Forest is still posting here about contents on my page so I must have someone on my friends list on Facebook who isn't really a friend.

Archived