Official dangerously420 sig competition

neil

• Paid Members
I honestly can't believe I have a thread dedicated to choosing a new signature for me. I am honestly elated that I annoy so many people on this forum with little to no effort at all that there has been an unprecedented amount of cyber bullying going on here, where a forum moderator is orchestrating and encouraging other forum members to openly troll one person on a forum.

I have always said it that this forum has a poor moderating team. Moderators should not be inciting trolling of one member by the rest of the forum which this clearly is.

Shut up, La Giomonga.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
this forum has a poor moderating team.

I think of them less as a team, more of a loosely organised crime syndicate.

That would explain the disappearance of Woy. Buried in a shallow grave in the woods. Neil does not tolerate failure.

I've always seen old Tommy more like a nasty version of Peter Serafinowisz's 'Brian Butterfield' character. Trying all these inept hairbrained ideas to make money yet always falling hilariously short. Except Butterfield doesn't rip people off touting tickets.

I honestly can't believe I have a thread dedicated to choosing a new signature for me. I am honestly elated that I annoy so many people on this forum with little to no effort at all that there has been an unprecedented amount of cyber bullying going on here, where a forum moderator is orchestrating and encouraging other forum members to openly troll one person on a forum.

I have always said it that this forum has a poor moderating team. Moderators should not be inciting trolling of one member by the rest of the forum which this clearly is.

Have you ever thought about putting an active effort into not being a shit poster and a bragger? Perhaps try that and see what happens.

After all, you can keep blaming others as much as you want, but once you examine the common link between it all i.e. YOU, perhaps you'll see what the real problem is.

As a great man once said: "enough is enough and it's time for a change"

this forum has a poor moderating team.

I think of them less as a team, more of a loosely organised crime syndicate.

That would explain the disappearance of Woy. Buried in a shallow grave in the woods. Neil does not tolerate failure.

He has disappeared hasn't he? Either he's become an immensely successful novelist, or he's died of potato blight.

• Paid Members
l.jpg

Swatch at me. aam loch 'at keith hoochen laddie

Tommyboi reported this image because some guys wife is in it and he's proper mad that his wife is being used for trolling.

She should be fucking grateful for the exposure.

l.jpg

Swatch at me. aam loch 'at keith hoochen laddie

Tommyboi reported this image because some guys wife is in it and he's proper mad that his wife is being used for trolling.

Look Neil please get a grip. Whether you think i am a shit poster or not as a moderator you should not be using your personal subjective opinion of me become an abuse of your moderating power on here to cyber bully a poster on a forum you moderate.

Archived