Official dangerously420 sig competition

neil

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tommy's Facebook apologia for having a few too many San Miguels is a fantastic read. Not sure how the mods would feel about my posting it though, I've been down that road before!

• Paid Members
Tommy's Facebook apologia for having a few too many San Miguels is a fantastic read. Not sure how the mods would feel about my posting it though, I've been down that road before!

Simply change the names and locations to protect the stupid and impressionable.

Look Neil please get a grip. Whether you think i am a shit poster or not as a moderator you should not be using your personal subjective opinion of me become an abuse of your moderating power on here to cyber bully a poster on a forum you moderate.

So are you trying to say Neil is a moderator or what? I didn't quite get it from that.

• Moderators

The paidos forum is ideal for this kind of muck.

• Paid Members

I have to ask, if he's so disliked why hasn't there been any perma-banning him or setting up some form of challenge for him to keep his membership (like what was done in the past)?

Or is it more, its easier to keep him around here just to rip the shit into him on a consistent basis?

• Paid Members
there has been an unprecedented amount of cyber bullying going on here, where a forum moderator is orchestrating and encouraging other forum members to openly troll one person on a forum.

p_report.gif

• Paid Members
Look Neil please get a grip. Whether you think i am a shit poster or not as a moderator you should not be using your personal subjective opinion of me become an abuse of your moderating power on here to cyber bully a poster on a forum you moderate.

I feel your pain, Tommy. I remember when it seemed like the whole forum was cyber bullying me with this stuff:

bazvicejpgh6ji.jpg

ho21.gif

jurassicdigby.jpg

You've got to admit though, CBM did a cracking job on that Mona Lisa edit.

THIS JUST IN FROM TOMMYBOI HQ:

Putting up a post here for an event idea. Would there be enough people interested in watching TNA Bound For Glory on a 24 hour delay in a Glasgow city centre venue rather than wait 72 hours till the Wednesday to see it on Challenge TV? How can I put it it would be an unofficial TNA UK Fan Party.

The main event will be fantastic.

• Moderators
He hasn't broken the rules

Oh but he has. He was banned before and returned as dangerously420. One day poor ol' tommy was feeling cyber bullied and told me I that I should not abuse the rules of this forum. I presented to him the irony of him being a banned member who has benefited from me FLAUNTING the UKFF rules. Alas, his mongy brain did not understand.

Archived