Official dangerously420 sig competition

neil

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
While we're here, can someone please fill me on the tommyboi sherbet/red bull story, preferably a thread? Ditto the mobile phones fiasco.

The mobile phones things, he used to program ring tones (freely available to anyone on the Internet) into Nokias. For a fee of course, this being ol' enterprising Tommy. The sherbet/Red Bull I'm as equally in the dark on as you.

• Paid Members
While we're here, can someone please fill me on the tommyboi sherbet/red bull story, preferably a thread? Ditto the mobile phones fiasco.

The mobile phones things, he used to program ring tones (freely available to anyone on the Internet) into Nokias. For a fee of course, this being ol' enterprising Tommy. The sherbet/Red Bull I'm as equally in the dark on as you.

From what I gather the sherbert/Red Bull thing was that he came on here after having ate/drank a combo of it and thought he was off his tits and was worried he was going to die. I'm probably a bit off though. What's the San Miguel story?

• Paid Members

The mobile phones things, he used to program ring tones (freely available to anyone on the Internet) into Nokias. For a fee of course, this being ol' enterprising Tommy.

And to get the ringtones into your phone, you had to send him your actual phone.

Tommy's got a new avatar then, but the competition is still up for the sig!

I thought air_raid's suggestion was pretty great.

I honestly can't believe I have a thread dedicated to choosing a new signature for me. I am honestly elated that I annoy so many people on this forum with little to no effort at all that there has been an unprecedented amount of cyber bullying going on here, where a forum moderator is orchestrating and encouraging other forum members to openly troll one person on a forum.

I have always said it that this forum has a poor moderating team. Moderators should not be inciting trolling of one member by the rest of the forum which this clearly is.

• Paid Members
I honestly can't believe I have a thread dedicated to choosing a new signature for me. I am honestly elated that I annoy so many people on this forum with little to no effort at all that there has been an unprecedented amount of cyber bullying going on here, where a forum moderator is orchestrating and encouraging other forum members to openly troll one person on a forum.

I have always said it that this forum has a poor moderating team. Moderators should not be inciting trolling of one member by the rest of the forum which this clearly is.

Read the forum rules. The forum is actually very well run. Trolling is absolutely not tolerated here, unless it is aimed towards shit posters, in which case it is actively encouraged. So it all seems fair to me, nobody is breaking any rules.

Archived