Shittest Comebacks

NEWM

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Mick Foley's has to be up there surely? The fact that nobody likes him in positions of power isn't doing him any favours either. They treat him on the same level as when George Steele would return in the mid-90s. Its like "here's that mad bastard who fell of the cage to join us on commentary". Foley's in the top 4 or 5 stars of the big money era, as well. They seem to be on a crusade to delete his body of work. Just look at his contributions:

-They had the Rock give him a kicking on his return.

-They had him dress as Santa.

-Johnny Ace kicked the shit out of him.

-Dolph Ziggler called him every name that gets under his skin just to amuse those who actually don't like him ("fat", "washed up", "stunt man", "never was" etc).

-He was in the Royal Rumble and was fucking about with Santino, but him running to the ring was what I'll always remember. He looked fucked.

-On a "legends night" on Smackdown, they had him do a comedy angle with Jimmy Hart as his appearance.

-They bring him out as Dude Love to dance with Brodus.

And to top it all off, its going about the reason they pulled his program with Dean Ambrose is because they didn't feel Foley could pull it off. I don't know if they are angry that he left to go to TNA or if they don't like his thin skinned nature or his lack of deodorant, but this blokes career has fallen off a cliff.

• Paid Members

I'm didn't like this recent comeback from Lesnar who looked like a fish out of water in sports entertainment as opposed to UFC. He should've gone for someone else apart from Cena and their match said it all.

• Paid Members
I'm didn't like this recent comeback from Lesnar who looked like a fish out of water in sports entertainment as opposed to UFC. He should've gone for someone else apart from Cena and their match said it all.

You mean one of the best matches this year? Yeah obviously..

You're just saying that after Summerslam. You'd have to be a UFC fan also to have found that to be one of the best matches of the year. I'm not, I'm a wrestling fan.

You're just saying that after Summerslam. You'd have to be a UFC fan also to have found that to be one of the best matches of the year. I'm not, I'm a wrestling fan.

Mental. I'm not a UFC fan and that Cena match is pissing it as my MOTY and probably one of my favourite matches ever. Further to that, the Cena build smoked anything with HHH too.

I thought Lesnar's match with Cena was brilliant, one of the best things WWE has done in ages. Lesnar's pretty much their best asset right now.

The first of dozens of people saying what a fantastic match of the year contender Lesnar vs Cena was - months before SummerSlam - is HERE

• Paid Members

The first of dozens of people saying what a fantastic match of the year contender Lesnar vs Cena was - months before SummerSlam - is HERE

Ok a lot of love for the match, too blood thirsty I expect. This comment says it better than I could Extreme Rules main event post

It was hard to watch and the wrong finish for that style of match. An ever so slightly more balanced match and it would've been perfect. For me, the match of the year should be one you can watch time and time again. Has anyone here watched that again since?

Ok a lot of love for the match, too blood thirsty I expect. This comment says it better than I could Extreme Rules main event post

It was hard to watch and the wrong finish for that style of match. An ever so slightly more balanced match and it would've been perfect. For me, the match of the year should be one you can watch time and time again. Has anyone here watched that again since?

Twice. Once 24 hours after the original airing, and once the other week because it's fucking brilliant.

Archived